Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 5th November 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Hi Pakman

Bali2 is not neighbours with Pakman, so I can only send to Pakman2! Can you add Bali2 from your side?

Sent aerosols to my iOS neighbours billsnj, Neil ellor, mac_c82, Az1, Happy Helen, jgottlieb, @Jahuno, sportybear

Hi Bali Hi - I'm confused as I have Bali2 already in my neighbour list and have been sending bright lanterns. Assume they have been lost in GI hyperspace!!

image.jpg

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Thanks all for gifts - Signature updated below. Pakman13 finally got them stamps from Canary Island and has levelled up Terminal :) :)

Touch & go with this Halloween quest. Pakman still needs a dozen or so Aerosols and they are not dropping from either Windsor or Fontainebleau, (which is usual with GI and their time frames when drops hit rock mid quest and then pick up with c2-3 days left). Pakman2 & Pakman13 will not even be close to finishing the quest - unfortunately still blocked from gifting/launching on Pakman2!

I admire the tenacity of my fellow neighbours continuing to do battle with GI in trying to get their games unblocked, however I now can't be ar$ed following it up and have accepted they will never reinstate my Pakman2 game. Moral of all this is don't spend hard cash on purchasing Greenies as the "GI Suck" bug will give you an extra 1000 or so, your then accused of cheating and blocked from the social aspect, (gifting and joining launches). The dynamics of the game are then similar to a chocolate fire guard!

It will be interesting to see if GI keep recycling future quests or create new challenges going forward. I must admit that I am starting to lose some interest,which is a shame having invested 18 months into this bloody addictive game!!!

Rant over - for the time being :) :)
Couldn't have said it better myself

Reactions: Az1
Top Bottom