Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 5th February 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
tdv thanks dude!
Which old game ur restoring?? I have 6 tdv accounts...

:p only 6.... Game TDV9 to TDV19 are all just gifting games... so ok to visit

TDV1 to TDV4 are really what I am working on - most of these have all the promo buildings... TDV5 is missing few and TDV6 is an older V1.31 game

Currently focusing on TVD4 as it is best suited to be move over if GIS play game and also its full username is "TDV4 GIS ASSHOLES" - which is quite fun when they keep asking me for my username and friend code... :LOL:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3xytou
Username
Lebiegas
Lebiegas, do you know if you are friends with my Ipad account? (Jpjpjp, now Username). If so I can sent you an air vent filter by the the the ipad comes home.
Other question...
Lebiegas, Bali Hi, Phantom, One Bad Day, retkot, Som What gifts would you like from Jpjpjp2? I can now sent flight catering and the beacon.
Yes, would be nice! Waitinng for the filter especially! :) .

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
Hello every1 gifts just went out, if you want something different check my sig got a few more gifts avaliable now :)
If you didnt get a gift today will send u 1 next gifting trying to make sure i send a gift to all my neighbours :)
Thanks to ally neighbours who have sent me gifts-u know who u are :)

Today i sent
Fuel supply- stevel2606, jamesdclough
Jet engine' Phantom
Fuel adds- Hotdog, lkoo
Tour review- flip123 (jpjpjp2)
Landing lamp- Mali, InCoNvEnIeNtE
Choc candies- Red Fox One, I Fly 2, One Bad Day, yabuki77, cap'n5
Passengers- baseballbro, Maqu86, Long, Suresh, zenmie, valestij, air canillas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom