Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 5th February 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Thanks for the gifts everyone.
I've found that more planes are coming back needing repairs than ever before. I've finally stopped speeding up the repairs and just accept the time lost waiting it out. I'm going to save up my repair items for when we have a quest and time is more important.

I Fly 2

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Hello everyone :) Just sent out the gifts ;) I am still looking for 'Fuel hose' :rolleyes:

Here is the list:
Additional radar to Bali Hi (JeanVL) lkoo
Chocalate candies to Red Fox One
Cooling chamber to yabuki77
Flight catering to Stabekk Sophie (sophie2) BirdEyes Rabblerouser Rob W
Fuel hose to air canillas retkot CK-Airport Event Horizon
Hull parts to mel
Landing lamp to Minissa
Jet engine to hungyauming
Navigation module to stevel2606 I Fly 2
Powerful radio transmitter to pienicki
And one gift was mistakenly sent to someone i don't know o_O

PS: Event Horizon please update your signature with what you require so that i can send you appropriate gift
flip123 Please check my PM and do the needful. Also don't forget to update your signature with your needs ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Hey, if anyone has an airport with BEW0072 in it, please delete it from your list and send me your code so that I can readd you. Now some are coming back with the invalid code message, Bali Hi and tdv for example, but I will do what I can to readd everyone!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ay5u4b6
Username
lilpenguin
Hey there. I m adding as many of you as i can. My friend code is a2ccihj. Send me DND signs. Bath towels. All inclusive bracelets. And shampoo.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
fk6v1j
Username
yabuki ichiban
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom