Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday, 28 February 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated. My LY2 game is running out of Landing Lamp if you can help, thanks!

@Bruno237: sent you Earplugs.
@Dave: sent you Spare Propeller.
@javi: sent you Earplugs.
@Droidhak: sent you Landing Lamp.
@Toertchen: sent you Landing Lamp.
@Heisenberg: sent you VR Headset.
@Frz67: sent you Landing Lamp.
@suzy: sent you Earplugs.
@Theo1977: sent you Landing Lamp.
@Bob69bob: sent you Spare Propeller.
@HP-: sent you High Wireless Compass.
@Bali Hi: sent you Fuel Hose.
@Juvenal: sent you VR Headset.
@Xilikon: sent you Landing Lamp.
@Meagansoroka: sent you Fuel Hose and High Speed Elevator.
@Mouse: sent you Spare Propeller.
@stalzon: sent you Additional Radar.
@TSharper: sent you Landing Lamp.
@Akash: sent you Spare Propeller.
@Alfonz Senki: sent you Fruit Lollipop.
@Bram: sent you Wireless Compass.
@Kazinho (Harambe): sent you High Speed Elevator.
@nsari: sent you VR Headset.
@Mia: sent you Fuel Hose.
@Fencat: sent you Spare Propeller.
@Luke pilot: sent you VR Headset.
@spearman78: sent you E-reader.

Hi neighbors,

I am still collecting two of the Sweets Facory items Glazing Machine and Crucible. I'm done with the other two:
1) Fuel20
2) Glazing Machine, CrucibleSweets Factory items
3) only if you don't have any of the above, pls send some flight/repair item from my signature.

I also need Vivaldi Antenna for my support game Pit1024GiftSupp. If you have it in your gift's list, pls tag me or PM me.

Please send all gifts to Pit1024. I've marked with (*) where the gifts went out from Pit1024GiftSupp.

Pls send F20:
@Fencat Spare Prop sent (*), @Mouse Spare Prop sent (*), @Ddave1 Fuel Hose sent (*), @DalePorter46 Earplugs sent, @gbswales Wireless Compass sent, @Harcourt Osc Beacon sent (*), Andy Brodd E-reader sent,

Pls send Glazing Machine:
@wydaho (bear/) Arcade Machine sent, pls send GM from bear/, @Bob69bob Spare Prop sent (*), @LAX (LAX Regional) VR Headset sent, @Gt city Bioreactor sent, @Wabbitgirl Osc Beacon sent (*) to girl2, pls send Glazing Machine from BullWinkleMoose, @zenmie Osc Beacon sent (*), pls send Glazing Machine from itismie, @Wasted Eagle Landing Lamp sent (*) to Little, Wireless Compass sent to Wasted,

Pls send Crucible:
@Bali Hi (Hi and OS) E-reader sent, @Xilikon Fuel Hose sent (*),

Pls send Osc Beacon:
@Tamic Blanket sent, @Wired Parrott Earplugs sent, @IvanM Spare Prop sent (*), @javi Earplugs sent, @Bruno237 Fuel Catalyst sent (*), @Finlayson Boring Machine sent, @GamingSwiftie Wireless Compass sent, @suckerp Spare Wire sent (*), @Meagansoroka Fuel Hose sent (*), @Sazaville Osc Beacon sent (*), @Bob1977 Wireless Compass sent, @CeNedraLessien Osc Beacon sent (*), @Eren Flight Catering sent (*), @Blue Jay Spare Wire sent (*),

@Robby Kusuma (Ara and RSS3) Osc Beacon sent (*), pls send any Sweets Factory item

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
My gifts will go out a bit later tonight sorry...

New event started so will need shears and/or butterfly nets if possible :)

Can send shears for those who need them.

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
In search of Deicer and spare propellers right now. Trying to figure out an easy way to keep track of what everyone needs. How do you guys go about it?

Unfortunately, there is no easy way except old pencil and paper.:) With almost 200 friends near impossible :(
I have added most folks to my "following list" and then click on "profile" then "information" If more people would put their needs in their "status" line, the last step could be eliminated.

Needing Shears & Nets please for event. :happy:

Ravi Kumar

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04u7kg83
Username
kumarcity
Hi All,

Thanks to the following members who sent me items / gifts as of now:

# For below members you need Pruning Shears (The Spring Has Come) to complete the challenge, let me know. Even same applies to anyone on this forum, can add me / send me request and I will send same or other items:

@Wabbitgirl , @Troglodyte69, @Eren, @Phil G , @Davescharf

I have updated my signature with required items. If anyone wants to add me as their neighbor, please drop a message / post a reply. (Level got recently ugraded, see new items in my signature)

Troglodyte69

500+ Star Club
Hi All,

Thanks to the following members who sent me items / gifts as of now:

# For below members you need Pruning Shears (The Spring Has Come) to complete the challenge, let me know. Even same applies to anyone on this forum, can add me / send me request and I will send same or other items:

@Wabbitgirl , @Troglodyte69, @Eren, @Phil G , @Davescharf

I have updated my signature with required items. If anyone wants to add me as their neighbor, please drop a message / post a reply. (Level got recently ugraded, see new items in my signature)
Pruning shears are good for all my games at the moment, I will also send them to you unless you tell me not to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom