Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 26th February 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Thank you everyone for all the gifts.
tdv another big thank you for the additional deicers.

I have a general gift question relating to fuel and passengers. I can gift fuel (3) and passengers (10.) Several times on people's gift list they will list in priority order Fuel and then passengers. I try and send the first item on people's list, but I find fuel (3) such a small amount of fuel. Fuel (20) is so much more useful. Of course I can't gift 20 units of fuel. Many times I will choose to send passengers (10) even though it is number two on their list. Should I just send fuel and stop putting my feelings into the decision as they are the ones putting priority to their list? Does anyone have any advice on this subject.

I Fly 2

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
I Fly 2 i think people put fuel and passengers because thats what they need and when they write it they dont put it in order they want i send either one i think unless it says items in order needed, thats just what i think

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
Thanks to all who sent me gifts.

Please check my signature/profile to see what I need and what I can send.

Feel free to PM me for requests

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
I Fly 2 i think people put fuel and passengers because thats what they need and when they write it they dont put it in order they want i send either one i think unless it says items in order needed, thats just what i think
pienicki Thanks, I like that answer very much. I think I'm going to send passengers (10) when both items are listed together.

OH, I hope you are feeling better. You posted that you felt sick last evening.

I Fly 2

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
Evening all. Does anyone have an Altimeter they can send my way, I'm out and a jumbo is in need of one.

pienicki Every time they offer me 5 greens for downloading a game they never come through. Each time I've emailed and after 4/5 days the greens arrive. Just make sure you play through the tutorial before emailing. 10 greens, that'd be a great result!

Thanks for your gifts, my gifts just went out a moment ago. There were several of you I could not return gifts today due to 20-gift limit, will send gift to you tomorrow. My signature has been updated.

tdv: sent Passengers to your TDVCrApple2 account. Also sent you a request to your TDV21 account, please accept, would like to receive some Altimeters if you have a chance, thanks!
Shinobi273: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose.
Joe: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Flight Catering.
lister0f5meg: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose.
Cicignon: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
air canillas: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel.
hungyauming: thanks for Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
86Stalker: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight catering.
flip123: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Event Horizon: thanks for the load of Flight Caterings, really appreciate that, sent you Flight Catering.
Friso: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Flight Catering.
Jonathan Godinez: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Deicer, sent you Flight Catering.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Sky Ranger: thanks for the Gyroscope. sent you Fuel Hose.
bibigarf: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Gyroscope.
Chris3112: thanks for the Additional Radar which I don't need, I don't see a post from you since Jan 14, not sure what you need right now, will check your post again later.
jlosada: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
I Fly 2: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Spare Propeller.
gcjr: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose.
summerxcape: thanks for the Flight Catering, I don't see a post from you since Jan 11, not sure what you need right now, will check your post again later.
valestij: thanks for the Passengers, I don't have the items you asked in your signature, will check your post/signature again later.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom