Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 20th August 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Goodmorning all,
Thanks for the gifts NOYA12 received and they are out again for today.
Bali Hi: I see that your game on bali 131 needs altimeter, but i don't have that item, so if you send it to me, i can hit the return button for a couple of days untill you have enough of them.
Is that an option????? Thannks in advance

Goodmorning all,
Bali Hi: I see that your game on bali 131 needs altimeter, but i don't have that item, so if you send it to me, i can hit the return button for a couple of days untill you have enough of them.

Vayka,
Nope, you can't do that. You cannot "return" an item if it is not on your gift list.

You can send Bali131 anything you want to be returned.
It's not necessary to gift Bali131 what I need, although I appreciate those who do :) .
I would also appreciate Fuel(20) to Bali Hi or Bali2 (y) .

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
A65LY8A
Username
vakuu + *items needed*

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Goodmorning all,
Bali Hi

Yes, re altimeter, I was thinking along the same lines, can return ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
A65LY8A
Username
vakuu + *items needed*
Bali Hi

Yes, re altimeter, I was thinking along the same lines, can return ;)

I think you can re-send same item if you have it on your list.

For example:
If you have altimeter on your gift list and someone send it to you than you can re-send it.
If you dont have altimeter on your gift list and you use re-send option you will send to this user Passengers (10)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
Username: sergeant
Usercode: akgoqpc
Level: 40
Stars: 109
Hearts: 8
Good day everybody.I will send my gifts afternoon today, returning gifts according to our in -game signature, if not available- from forum signature.I need some altimeters , fuel and Jumbo flight items .Rob W ,Pakman,Ivy Ng I send neighbors invitation to you please accept if you interested

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3ahu91
Username
Polar
Hi. I’m new to this Foruym, so when someone adds you from here, how do you know what they want sent back?

Username/Friend Code: a3ahu91Items Required: Assembly robot x4, Spaceship launcher console, Spaceship engine, Communication antenna
Items You Can Send: Passengers (5),Fuel(3), Fuel Catalyst, bath towel, Robotic Lawnmower, Air Conditioner, Pearl Earrings, Cockpitglass, Welder, Great Shots, Landinglamp, Radar, Handling Line, Passsengers(10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, Flight Goggles, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, optical system, Additional Radar, White-Gold Bracelet, Ampèremeter, Spare Wire, Lasercutter, Landing Gear, Oscilating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packing machine, Navigation Module, city model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propellor, Deicer, Air vent filter, Mayor’s portrait

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
HI, Polar. You can check each signature by every user and see, what is he/she able to send and what he/she is looking for.

Welcome to this forum. (y)

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Hello everyone! Apologies if I am not on the forum these days. Have multiple projects at work and working overtime a lot but I am sending flights and sending gifts at night. These days, I usually return as no time to check sigs so if you have something you want that I can return, send them to me. I also want to say that my giftable items are very different than before. :)

Hello everyone! Apologies if I am not on the forum these days. Have multiple projects at work and working overtime a lot but I am sending flights and sending gifts at night. These days, I usually return as no time to check sigs so if you have something you want that I can return, send them to me. I also want to say that my giftable items are very different than before. :)

diwata: I just sent you a friend request. I see you can send Fuel (20) now and I can send Fuel (20) as well, and I need Fuel (20) too, so I think we can start swapping from now on. Thanks!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ako4ztq
Username
robotrobot
thanks for sending me gifts folks. (y) i've been busy the last couple of days but i'm back and starting to keep track of who needs what and where and and all that jazz. so please if u need something let me know - PM or tag me and ill keep an eye out for u!

cheers robot^2

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Vayka,
Nope, you can't do that. You cannot "return" an item if it is not on your gift list.

You can send Bali131 anything you want to be returned.
It's not necessary to gift Bali131 what I need, although I appreciate those who do :) .
I would also appreciate Fuel(20) to Bali Hi or Bali2 (y) .
Okay, thanks Bali Hi for your replay. I wish i could send you fuel(20), but it's not in my list:(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
Hi. I’m new to this Foruym, so when someone adds you from here, how do you know what they want sent back?

Username/Friend Code: a3ahu91Items Required: Assembly robot x4, Spaceship launcher console, Spaceship engine, Communication antenna
Items You Can Send: Passengers (5),Fuel(3), Fuel Catalyst, bath towel, Robotic Lawnmower, Air Conditioner, Pearl Earrings, Cockpitglass, Welder, Great Shots, Landinglamp, Radar, Handling Line, Passsengers(10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, Flight Goggles, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, optical system, Additional Radar, White-Gold Bracelet, Ampèremeter, Spare Wire, Lasercutter, Landing Gear, Oscilating Beacon, Flight Catering, Packing machine, Navigation Module, city model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propellor, Deicer, Air vent filter, Mayor’s portrait
Hi Polar .I tried to send request to you it not go thru :( . but you can add me if you want My code is akgoqpc (it is o not zero in middle). Thanks

Top Bottom