Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 18th June 2013 - iPad & iPhone Daily Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
For anyone following the saga known as "As Uncle Mans Phone lost 5 weeks of progress, can GI help...". They sent me a code this AM but NOTHING happened. I'm guessing as I sleep tonight, they might send another. But I'm almost to a first crop circle and even though I won't finish the quest (can't even build a Fighter), I probably will stick with what I have. So that means I need to remember all you folks I added and figure out who invited who (I know Mrstepot and GamingSwiftie are definitely impacted). Sorry for that people. If you know you are connected to Uncle Mans Phone and are wondering where I am - let me know.

From Uncle Mans:
Arne - Office Chair
Az1 - Deicer
billsnj - Air Magnetometer
flip123 - Arch Metal Detector
greensmith - Gyroscope
Ianda11 - Oscillating Beacon
jgottlieb - Arch Metal Detector
LAX - Deicer
Mrstepot - Office Chair
must_dash - Office Chair
Ndh2 - Arch Metal Detector
Pakman - pakman and pakman2 - Arch Metal Detector
Paulfromhyde (aka Paul Hyde) - Arch Metal Detector
Rsorour - Oscillating Beacon
Scoob1964 : to Sankukia - Oscillating Beacon and to Sankukia2 - Oscillating Beacon
Simp1710 - Arch Metal Detector
tdv - to TDVCrApple2: Arch Metal Detector

From Uncle Mans Phone:
Arne - Parking Meter
Az1 - Unknown - Slipped Finger
Brexter - Spare Propeller
Chloe11111 - Laptop
flip123 - to jpjpjp: Laptop
greensmith - to Waverlyhuff2: Laptop
Gt city - Parking Meter
LAX - Deicer
Ndh2 - Laptop
Pakman - pakman and pakman2 - Parking Meter
Paulfromhyde - Laptop
Rsorour - Parking Meter
Scoob1964 : to Sankukia - Oscillating Beacon and to Sankukia2 - Oscillating Beacon
Simp1710 - Parking Meter

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Uncle Mans - Ok, so for those of who haven't been following... Anything we can do to help? (I thought I saw you as a neighbor recently, and didn't realize that something was up.)

Uncle Mans Phone lost about 5 weeks of progress. So, I believe that anyone I added in the last 5-7 weeks (now), I lost. I added you when we launched with Beckyp - at least that's what my crappy memory tells me!! I know you are on UM and UM3 and it was in the timeframe I was going to have the same people on all 3 games...

I'm giving them the one more day and then I'll re-ping you. Thanks!

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Ok, so Game Insight has disabled the connection.
Happy Helen was also unable to connect to this game.
So sorry about that!
Bali Hi,
This is what I get for not reading your entire post. Being iOS, I entered Bali131 by mistake. Doh! I just entered A1CN0UX into both Waverly huff and Waverlyhuff2 and got accepted. Let me know if it comes through on your end!
Cheers,
Tom

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
For anyone following the saga known as "As Uncle Mans Phone lost 5 weeks of progress, can GI help...". They sent me a code this AM but NOTHING happened. I'm guessing as I sleep tonight, they might send another. But I'm almost to a first crop circle and even though I won't finish the quest (can't even build a Fighter), I probably will stick with what I have. So that means I need to remember all you folks I added and figure out who invited who (I know Mrstepot and GamingSwiftie are definitely impacted). Sorry for that people. If you know you are connected to Uncle Mans Phone and are wondering where I am - let me know.

From Uncle Mans:
Arne - Office Chair
Az1 - Deicer
billsnj - Air Magnetometer
flip123 - Arch Metal Detector
greensmith - Gyroscope
jgottlieb - Arch Metal Detector
LAX - Deicer
Mrstepot - Office Chair
must_dash - Office Chair
Ndh2 - Arch Metal Detector
Pakman - pakman and pakman2 - Arch Metal Detector
Paulfromhyde (aka Paul Hyde) - Arch Metal Detector
Rsorour - Oscillating Beacon
Simp1710 - Arch Metal Detector
tdv - to TDVCrApple2: Arch Metal Detector

From Uncle Mans Phone:
Arne - Parking Meter
Az1 - Unknown - Slipped Finger
Brexter - Spare Propeller
Chloe11111 - Laptop
flip123 - to jpjpjp: Laptop
greensmith - to Waverlyhuff2: Laptop
Gt city - Parking Meter
LAX - Deicer
Ndh2 - Laptop
Pakman - pakman and pakman2 - Parking Meter
Paulfromhyde - Laptop
Rsorour - Parking Meter
Simp1710 - Parking Meter

Sorry to hear about the trouble you are continuing to have with your game Uncle Mans. I guess all the gifts I sent ended up somewhere in outer space. :) Does this mean we can't be friends anymore? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom