Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesday 13th January 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Andy Brodd

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
abulz05
Username
Torsten Bengtsson
Hello,

I have just started my first spaceship launch.
Not quite sure I know what I'm doing but it looks like I need Powerful Explosive Bolts.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Southerplaya, Southerplaya2
Username
Southerplaya
I really need...
Video walls and landing lights.

I'm not sure if android users can still send, but if you can... server racks, dispatch consoles are really needed.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
@Andy Brodd
Hi!
Coming along!

I am on-board too but, Andy, it is important that you stay in the number one position in the launch so you get the best rewards when it is completed.
You might need to put a few more points in to keep ahead.
Still 460 points needed to launch (but plenty of time with just under 17 hours) however I am just 226 points behind you so can't complete the launch without overtaking you. (I don't want to overtake you)
Regards
MD

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi all,

As I started a new game I noticed a lot does not arrive (even if I have buildings that need the item. I think I know why, but I could use your help. If about 20 people would spend about 1 or 2 minutes to fill in this list:

https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/gifting-restrictions-new-games.6924/

Then I can try to make a new gifting guide for new games so no gifts get lost/turn into fuel 3, pas 5 or fuel catalyst. Thank you

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
Thanks to those who sent me gifts!

I have started construction on my Level 10 terminal. Therefore, I will loose the ability to send Document Detectors in 5 days.

I would be grateful for the following items:

Fuel
Attitude Indicator
Wireless Compass
Passengers
Fuel Catalyst
Medium to High Level Repair Items

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aq9ybsa
Username
CK:F20/Att.Indic
Hello all,

Thanks for all the gifts, it's great!

Looking for lots of Flight Items:
Fuel(20)
Attitude Indicator
Blanket
Wireless Compass
Oscillating Beacon

Or Repair Items:
Aircraft Tyre
Jet Engine
Passenger Seat
Gyroscope
Altimeter

Feel free to add me! Thanks in advance!

CK

Device
  1. iPad
Username
French Post
Thank you all for the gifts (y)

Gifts sent to all according to your signature. If item unavailable, fuel 20 or Catalyst was sent.

If you have 1 spare White Board and 2 packaging machines, you'll make my day :)

Happy flying too all !

French Post

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Thank you all for the gifts (y)

Gifts sent to all according to your signature. If item unavailable, fuel 20 or Catalyst was sent.

If you have 1 spare White Board and 2 packaging machines, you'll make my day :)

Happy flying too all !

French Post
@fresh post, you ask for packaging machines for the bagage hall, I think you can't receive them as gifts yet and that you will have to wait until level 20 or 21. I think this is a designerror of GI.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
French Post
Thanks for the tip @flip123, I guess I'll fly more often to Thailand then :banghead:

Can someone also tell me why some gifts I receive have the label "take" and some others "send back" ? How does one select one or the other option when they send gifts ?

Thanks for the tip @flip123, I guess I'll fly more often to Thailand then :banghead:

Can someone also tell me why some gifts I receive have the label "take" and some others "send back" ? How does one select one or the other option when they send gifts ?
All new gifts will have the 'Take' label/button. Press the button and the gift is transferred into your warehouse.
Then, if you have not already sent a gift back to that person on that day*, the 'Send Back' label is shown.

*You can send 20 gifts per 'day' (max of one per friend) but the day will start at different times for each player.

Andy Brodd

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
abulz05
Username
Torsten Bengtsson
I am on-board too but, Andy, it is important that you stay in the number one position in the launch so you get the best rewards when it is completed.
You might need to put a few more points in to keep ahead.
Still 460 points needed to launch (but plenty of time with just under 17 hours) however I am just 226 points behind you so can't complete the launch without overtaking you. (I don't want to overtake you)
Regards
MD

Thanks @Mario's Dad for the guiding. It's launched now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom