Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesdat 12th March 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
In addition to changing your signature if you don't need the items anymore, please don't forget to change your username-shears also so others will know you don't need shears anymore. This way, we can all send truly needed items to those who need them.:)

I gotta say being on forums like this is really helpful. I don't know how other players send correct gifts and get their needed items otherwise. It's like sending and receiving gifts blindly.:confused:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a386ohq
Username
mg name what i need
Hello everybody
After a sunny afternoon it s raining
Sorry i have gotsome problem to join the forum thanks Suresh for the explaination of his problem i think it s the same for me so i couldn t see as regular as i want this forum and so i sent what i have written the day before ..sorry if it s not the case i try to send what you need
I have sent Aero osci beacon you can send mefuel supply for san francisco thanks
Ana Cristina Eusebio i sentfuel supply but i will sendyou binoculars
@ikoo sent additional radar you can send meone please thanks
Lebiegas pruning shears can you sendme fuel please thanks
InCoNvEnIeNtE sent air vent filter
melony additional radar could you sendmefuel supply for san francisco please thanks
zizulina sent fuel additives could you please send me back thank
I have sent pruning shears to syapik Metrohenrik t1878 zenmie Stabekk Suresh : fuel, fuel supply, meal catering are welcome
olly 333 could you confirm to have received a deicer or a spare propeller thanks
Thanks
Hope to see soon

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
only one disposable shampoo away from opening my hotel.
I am eating lunch and getting rady to send gifts, but I have a question.
If someone sends a gift to me and I send it to them in return does that count as one of my sent gifts for the day?

DC

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi you all,
Still in need for shears, the last tulip will NOT drop, DAMN!!!!!!
Can or will anyone send them to me, plz????
Thanx in advance.

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
Hi all. Just send my 20 gifts. Thank you all for the shears. I did finish that part of the quest, but figured I could always use some more shears for extra bouquets and for a new quest in the future.
Very little nets and even lesser butterflies :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom