Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Tuesdat 12th March 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
agnn7tv
Username
kk pasenger only
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details in your post and in your signature:
Username/Friend Code
In-game name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Taking orders for Shears, All in bracelets and Weather displays...

Signature updated with correct game name :rolleyes:

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
agnn7tv
Username
kk pasenger only
hi,good afternoon to all...i will be very thankful to those who sent gifts to me..here the list of friends received my gifts...
diwata - makeup
nsari - fuel(sari),DND(sari2)
Dulcesakura - spare wire
antony1406 - spears
pienicki - assembly robot
S3R3G4 - spears..
please send me shears if you can...i need more...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a056155
Username
DEE12345
Friends code - a056155
Level 20 25 stars
5 hearts

Items needed - shredder x2,stamp x2,cash counter,calculator,whiteboard,travel guide x 3,tour review x3,great shots x2,album x4

Items I can send -shears,fuel,shampoo,goal posts,computer,chocolate candies,cockpit glass,welder, tour review, landing lamp,radar,rope block passengers x10,radio transmitter,robot tester,slide rule,eau de toilette,fuel supply,jet engine,stapler,fuel additives,power source,additional radar,makeup,shredder,spare wire,hull parts,landing gear,oscillating beacon,flight beacon.

Add me in game or on here let me know what you need and can send.
Cheers craig

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Friends code - a056155
Level 20 25 stars
5 hearts

Items needed - shredder x2,stamp x2,cash counter,calculator,whiteboard,travel guide x 3,tour review x3,great shots x2,album x4

Items I can send -shears,fuel,shampoo,goal posts,computer,chocolate candies,cockpit glass,welder, tour review, landing lamp,radar,rope block passengers x10,radio transmitter,robot tester,slide rule,eau de toilette,fuel supply,jet engine,stapler,fuel additives,power source,additional radar,makeup,shredder,spare wire,hull parts,landing gear,oscillating beacon,flight beacon.

Add me in game or on here let me know what you need and can send.
Cheers craig
I can send you a cash counter this afternoon, please send me choc candies? Thanks!

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Good morning/evening/afternoon! :p

Sent out my gifts last night and the other night. Just couldn't make a detailed post. Too busy with work these days.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6mOr2m and ag25st1
Username
Hotdog 1 and Hotdog
tdv thanks for the travel guide.
Need shears for both hotdog and hotdog1. (Success rate is very low!!!! Need lots and lots of them)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
Kei I sent you a projector and thanks for the fuel. If you could send me a pair of binoculars I could send you a landing lamp or some thing else.

Others I will have to wait for my lunch to send gifts.
Tag me if you want something different than what I sent yesterday.

diwata I promise no DND today.

DC

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
as6j8rv
Username
wk-
Thanks Donclyde, please add Kei, I will send it tomorrow.(It is not enough level to send wide angle binoculars in Kei2)

And I need item to upgrade my terminal in Kei2, please send to me.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
Kei I sent fuel additive to kei thasnks for the add.
Now if you send binocs to me from Kei since they are not in my gifts to send I can only resend to Kei not Kei2 right?

DC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom