Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

TICKED OFF

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
After making the post here I got a new reply today and got my greens back. I appreciate getting them back but not too impressed with the way it was handled.

Anyway I hope they learn something from this going forward but we can only wait and see what happens.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
I understand it's annoying when Greens are spent on something you don't want, but there's a solution, don't play the game too fast, calm down and tap slowly(not too slowly)
I have never spent a single Green on pop-ups till now even though they are coming every 6th time I tap on any building.

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
I did provide a rough time but no screenshot didn't exactly have time to take a screenshot of it or I wouldn't have made the purchase at all :D

Make sure you reference this thread though or you will probably get the standard answer I first got.

Device
  1. Android
I understand it's annoying when Greens are spent on something you don't want, but there's a solution, don't play the game too fast, calm down and tap slowly(not too slowly)
I have never spent a single Green on pop-ups till now even though they are coming every 6th time I tap on any building.
Did you just expect we change our way of play?
Cmon, you know this is not nice.
Sometime we play while eating, or toilet, or kissing......
I can do slowly but my thumb not.

Free2Play , I just lost 8 greens in Tadashi1 because of this stupid frog show up.
I send ticket.
The question is, why dont you fix with today's update?

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Did you just expect we change our way of play?
Cmon, you know this is not nice.
Sometime we play while eating, or toilet, or kissing......
I can do slowly but my thumb not.

Free2Play , I just lost 8 greens in Tadashi1 because of this stupid frog show up.
I send ticket.
The question is, why dont you fix with today's update?
It looks it take a while before they implement it, now it will take some time to deimplement it :D

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
It looks it take a while before they implement it, now it will take some time to deimplement it :D
They said it's going to take a while to implement the confirmation window, so why not just remove it away until the confirmation window is ready? Surely removing it doesn't take much amount of work and won't affect anything because it's pretty unrelated to the gameplay. I haven't fallen to the trap so far, but adding the trap and the excuse of not being able to promptly remove it and need next few updates to implement a confirmation window is laughable.

If I've wasted greenies like some of the members here did, I wouldn't be that angry since I personally think they make it up with weekend bonuses and occasional free greenies. I say this because I haven't spent real money on this game. However in my opinion, those who spent quite a sum of money on this game are totally entitled to rage at GI for this trap.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
I remember in one of the quests from months ago, I was already done with the quest and a pop-up came up. I accidentally clicked on it and spent 18 greenies for stuff I didn't have use for. I agree it is very sly and cunning way to get you to spend but I keep seeing people defending this practice. Now we have all buildings with this option to use greenies to speed up production of passengers/coins. Who would spend 1 greenie on a side wing to get 2 passengers when all you have to do is wait 5 minutes and you will get them for free??? I don't care if it has confirmation button. If you click a lot and fast all day everyday, you are bound to spend those greenies accidentally.

Toddfish

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ho1zg2
Username
Toddfish
We'll add a confirmation window for this offer in the coming releases.
That would help, I've been caught by these accidental purchases while clicking on buildings.

What I'd love to see is a checkbox in the settings tab (similar to the sounds/music) that enables/disables the ability to spend Airport Cash. This would gives players the security to know their greenies are safe and removes the chance of accidental purchases (aka. if you don't want to buy something, don't turn on the ability).

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Anyone who lost greenies by mistake click, open a ticket and you will get them back (y)

I don't think it will be refunded back to me since it's been many months. And they'll probably ask for my screenshot which does not make sense. How will my screenshot prove that I lost greenies?

Top Bottom