Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

TICKED OFF

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
I just spent 8 greenies on something I did not want or need because of a pop up screen when I was clicking coins. This is unethical and is theft. I will no longer be buying greenies if this is going to happen --- if I don't have them, they can't be stolen.

I'm totally ticked off over this - and will be contacting the windows store for the theft by GI.

I just spent 8 greenies on something I did not want or need because of a pop up screen when I was clicking coins. This is unethical and is theft. I will no longer be buying greenies if this is going to happen --- if I don't have them, they can't be stolen.

I'm totally ticked off over this - and will be contacting the windows store for the theft by GI.
good luck trying to get the greenies back,

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3

That could be mission imposible. Please post what will be the answer... (n)

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
GI are THIEVES and they admi what they are doing - and put it in the rules so they don't have to reimburse you for their THEFT. See if I purchase any greenies again - the 8 greenies they STOLE is going to co$t them.

I do NOT understand GI's EXTREMELY UNETHICAL BEHAVIOR. They set it up so you click on their THEFT pop-ups and it is NOT an "accident" on their part - they know full well what they are doing and it is STEALING

Katherine Novak (Game Insight Support)

Nov 28, 13:54 MSK

At the moment the game currency can be spent only on purchases and services within the game. We are constantly testing the game and are absolutely sure that the game has no opportunity to spend game currency itself. According to the game rules game currency which has been spent by accident is not subject to reimbursement.

Thank you for understanding!

Sincerely,
Katherine
Game Insight Support Team

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
GI are THIEVES and they admi what they are doing - and put it in the rules so they don't have to reimburse you for their THEFT. See if I purchase any greenies again - the 8 greenies they STOLE is going to co$t them.

I do NOT understand GI's EXTREMELY UNETHICAL BEHAVIOR. They set it up so you click on their THEFT pop-ups and it is NOT an "accident" on their part - they know full well what they are doing and it is STEALING

Katherine Novak (Game Insight Support)

Nov 28, 13:54 MSK

At the moment the game currency can be spent only on purchases and services within the game. We are constantly testing the game and are absolutely sure that the game has no opportunity to spend game currency itself. According to the game rules game currency which has been spent by accident is not subject to reimbursement.

Thank you for understanding!

Sincerely,
Katherine
Game Insight Support Team

"Thank you for understanding!" :cautious:

Oh, I think we all understand, now :confused::bored::eek: Maybe we all should stop buying greenies to show our support and disdain... Money is the only thing that really talks & Madlyn is getting on my last nerve :mad:

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
I will NOT be buying greenies this week because of their THEFT of my 8 greenies they unethically set me up to spend E- AND I DO NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT I BOUGHT FOR THE 8 GREENIES THEY STOLE

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Definitely NOT just this week - I will not be buying greenies until I get the 8 greenies back and Madelyn disappears. I will also be filing a complaint with the windows store (composing the letter now)

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
8 greenies is consider lucky.
When you almost finish a collection, they will offer you to buy a collection box.
Price 24.

Yes - lucky the thief only got 8 greenies and not 24 ! It is still theft and the only reason GI is doing it is to get CUSTOMERS to purchase more greenies for REAL MONEY - their scam is not in compliance with the windows store and I'm sure with the other stores as well. I will NOT be purchasing greenies - and I gave them well over $720. the year I have been playing ($30. twice a month = $720. a year and sometimes I purchased more than that) If the 8 greenies they STOLE from me is worth losing that amount of money, then they will have to steal from an awful lot more CUSTOMERS to make up for it - when I run out of greenies then they will no longer be able to steal from me!

Boycott purchasing anything from GI - or reduce the amount you spend to half (if your conscious allows you to support thieves)

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Weekly Airport Cash giveaways should be considered unethical and not fair play as well and should be gone for good, I guess?
Okay, just kidding. It's your support that keeps us running.

@Blue Aero My apologies you've purchased an offer you didn't intend to, but most players have no trouble avoiding offers they don't want to use. The support team will take a second look at your ticket and you'll have your money back. We'll add a confirmation window for this offer in the coming releases.

Device
  1. Android
Weekly Airport Cash giveaways should be considered unethical and not fair play as well and should be gone for good, I guess?

@Blue Aero My apologies you've purchased an offer you didn't intend to, but most players have no trouble avoiding offers they don't want to use. The support team will take a second look at your ticket and you'll have your money back. We'll add a confirmation window for this offer in the coming releases.
This one I must say you are a good listener.
By giving words, I meant to thank you for take care of us.
I hope you make a fair decision.

Once again thank you

drivefast99

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awlp2dv
Username
df99
Free2Play - What happened to "no more annoying popups"? You took away one annoying popup to introduce a bunch of annoying popups later... Why would anyone EVER want to spend greenies to activate a building to gather a few coins? I have a golden toad in inventory and I know where to go to purchase one - why do I need a popup to say "do you want to buy one, click here"? You know these are going to get unintentionally clicked at some point in the process of collecting coins/passengers.

The developers should spend time making players want to spend their money instead of deceitful ways to make players upset and want to quit playing.

The balloon idea is a great example of proper programming to get my money.

Just my opinion (please don't kill a kitten :ROFLMAO: ).

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero

You can't see the difference between the two? voluntarily giving someone something and stealing it from them are two very different things. From what I saw on facebook, I'm definitely not "the only one" who has problems with the unethical theft pop ups.

Top Bottom