Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday July 23rd, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

suzy

350+ Star Club
Goodmorning

Oh you are all such good neigbours !! You've read my signature very very well !!!
Thanks to all of you my mission control center level 1 got built and even finished !!! So up to level 2 for which I need
everything...:cry: So I'm hoping for some more help from you guys and girls... Signature is updated !!!
And then buy some land to get my first launch pad so I can start....
A special thank you to @nsari and @Pakman for the washing machine... still need some more
Happy flying !!!!

Last edited:

R3d_F1v3

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04kf2sac
Username
R3d_F1v3
Thanks to those who sent me gifts!

I do not need any stadium items, but I would be grateful for the following:

Altimeter
Ear Plugs
Fuel
Attitude Indicator
Wireless Compass
Passengers
Fuel Catalyst
High Level Repair Items

spearman78

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0477AFB5P
Username
spearman78
Good morning everyone!
Dagummit is in dire need of flight catering and fuel hoses, so that'll be the only items needed there unless you're able to send the level 8/9 items I'm looking for.
@belledohna we have liftoff!

Goodmorning

Oh you are all such good neigbours !! You've read my signature very very well !!!
Thanks to all of you my mission control center level 1 got built and even finished !!! So up to level 2 for which I need
everything...:cry: So I'm hoping for some more help from you guys and girls... Signature is updated !!!
And then buy some land to get my first launch pad so I can start....
A special thank you to @nsari and @Pakman for the washing machine... still need some more
Happy flying !!!!
Oops!! Should have read the forum before I sent the Dispatcher Console.
Sorry about that one.
MD

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lvu3hw
Username
FalconEyes
Added you from my main game. Please confirm, i can send you POS Terminal. (y)

Thanks! Already added!
I was going to send Fuel Catalyst to you but my cellphone lagged and I don't know what it sent by itself :/ Sorry if it's something you don't need.

Last edited:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Thanks! Already added!
I was going to send Fuel Catalyst to you but my cellphone lagged and I don't know what it sent by itself :/ Sorry if it's something you don't need.
Ok, will send it, as soon my gifting turn (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom