Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday February 25th, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
@Tamic you can send town hall items to both of my games. I can only return them (idem for the pneumatic cutter ).
@Lebiegas strange I can not visit you (message: game is not up to date) We are friends since longtime. I see that you changed your signature.
@Wai calculator is on your way
@Support4u transmitter is on your way
@Bongerman and @Rsorour thanks for returning the building items. I have enough now (y)(y)

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
Thanks for all the gifts!

Some of you will receive gifts from my main game (!Tamic) and some of you will receive gifts from my second gane (Tamic_1). If you receive a gift from Tamic_1 you don't have to return the gift to that game, if you want to send me something please send it to my main game. I just have my second game so I can send gifts to everyone :)

@Wai: I was trying to send you a calculator but I think I sent you the wrong thing. Sorry! Also I sent you a request from my second game

@Silvestris: I still see you as my neighbor. Will try to send you a request and see if it goes through

@Lmerimac: I sent a request to you and your husband from my second game

@Khiez: sent you request from my second game

@crescent moon: sent you request from my second game
Tamic , I can Send in Return Office Chairs if you want to send them . . . . . . . . Signature Updated , Can now send Technical Pens . Thanks for your Gifts !

Tamic

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahp810i
Username
Tamic
@zenmie: Thanks. I try sending you a request from my second game but I couldn't. If you want you can add it so that way I can still send you something you need (F20) (y)

@Loverboy Smith: Thanks. I try sending you a request from my second game but I couldn't. I don't know if you need F20 but if you want you can add it so that way I can send you something you might use :)

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
Gifts sent out,

@Loverboy Smith send over flatbed scanner and I should be able to send you back
@Khiez F20
@SannSunn F20
@Marcio Veiga That's me got enough turnstiles, thanks for your help :) sent over F20
@Bongerman F20
@Continuum F20 to 2nd game
@zenmie F20 to both
@crescent moon I sent a Whiteboard, you may need to force the game to connect by going into Neighbours>Add part. I received F20 from your game so it was working.

Sent others in return, if you get one you know who you are ;-)

Gifts sent out,

[
@crescent moon I sent a Whiteboard, you may need to force the game to connect by going into Neighbours>Add part. I received F20 from your game so it was working.

Tried that - GI said they have "identified the problem and it would be resolved with the next update". I uninstalled for now - don't know if I am going to play on my android any more. You can delete my crescent moon 2 from your game. If I decide to reinstall and start over, I will ask to add you again.

But thanks for the gift - even though I didn't receive it. :(:(:(

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
@zenmie: Thanks. I try sending you a request from my second game but I couldn't. If you want you can add it so that way I can still send you something you need (F20) (y)

@Loverboy Smith: Thanks. I try sending you a request from my second game but I couldn't. I don't know if you need F20 but if you want you can add it so that way I can send you something you might use :)
May been been successful in adding Tamic_1 . Please be on the lookout .

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
Gifts sent out,

@Loverboy Smith send over flatbed scanner and I should be able to send you back
@Khiez F20
@SannSunn F20
@Marcio Veiga That's me got enough turnstiles, thanks for your help :) sent over F20
@Bongerman F20
@Continuum F20 to 2nd game
@zenmie F20 to both

OK , will do ! Then if you want I could start sending you Technical Pens .

spearman78

150+ Star Club
Comeback Flyers
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
0477AFB5P
Username
spearman78
Now that we've finally gotten a break from quests, I figure I'll work on adventure quests and get a headstart on collecting level 10 (and literally a couple of level 9) items. As of right now, I will need those who can do so to send me level 10 items (I can only return them, so I can't send them for you to return yet unfortunately). For those who can't send the items in my signature, please continue to send me whatever you want me to return.

@Loverboy Smith it appears that you're doing the same thing. Perhaps we could do some trading! (y)

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
Now that we've finally gotten a break from quests, I figure I'll work on adventure quests and get a headstart on collecting level 10 (and literally a couple of level 9) items. As of right now, I will need those who can do so to send me level 10 items (I can only return them, so I can't send them for you to return yet unfortunately). For those who can't send the items in my signature, please continue to send me whatever you want me to return.

@Loverboy Smith it appears that you're doing the same thing. Perhaps we could do some trading! (y)
OK , Mr . Spearman , Will send level 10 items I Think you need . I'll keep checking your SIGNATURE for updates

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
auz3w4m
Chyak
auz3w4m

@Lebiegas - Fuel (20)
@Silvestris - Whiteboard
@gordon76 - Fuel (20) (need an updated needs list from ya)
@Khiez - Landing Lamp x2
@Meagansoroka - Fuel (20)

One day I will be a better level to send more useful items back, but for now I hope the mundane flight to flight items help.

Items I need:
3x Wheel Block 3x Protective Cover, 3x Tour Review, 2x Whiteboard, 2x Stapler, 2x Calculator

Neighbors!!!

Items I can send: Copy Machine, Protective Cover, Passengers (5), Fuel Catalyst, Disposable Shampoo, ATM, Pearl Earrings, Paint, Generator, Tour Review, Landing Lamp, Radar, Rope Block, Fuel (20 units), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Laser Level, Guest Book, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Whiteboard, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Optical System

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom