Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 31st January 2013 Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
I Fly 2 hi am waiting for reply from your I Fly city please accept :)
I don't see your invitation. I tried inviting you again and I don't think it went through. I think there seems to be a problem with things going through on Airport City lately. Whether it's gifts or invites. Quite a few people have been finding these issues lately. Let's give it a couple of days and try it again. I will still be be sending you daily gifts from my I Fly 2 account.

I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Same old story..after every update some of my neighbours are gone
So olly 333 I also miss some friends. air canillas I think that you are once again disapeared.
Hotdog: send you fuel
Kei: didn't receive your gift

I look like the stinking one, this week happens to me everything wrong.:confused:
I go away to the football, so today GIS will not be able to eliminate my gifts because I will not be able to send them, I will return late.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
hei guys thx a lot for gifts
today i sent
land. lamp to Minissa, kitkitkit, lkoo, lp87 and @cozanostra
fl. catering to I Fly 2, HP-, twisteduk, @username(lvl 24) and @random guy
air vent filter to farizzha
sp. wire to CK-Airport and @altair
os. beacon to notch
fuel hose to cap'n5 (your gift havent arrived), @yen and @chisards
disp shampoo to @brac pls
fuel add. to @vivanini
deicer to Dee140157

i received a lots of gifts from ipad and iphone users and very few from android players :confused: they have better servers or what ???

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Well I have my old game back but cannot add any neighbors. Have a feeling something is wrong with GI's servers. Well, Aero thinks so and I agree.

tdv: thanks for the load of Fuel Hose you sent from your TDV19 account! I received them. I am glad your TDV19 account is not affected by the gifting problem going on right now. I have been sending gift to your iPhone account in the last several days, looks like you didn't get them :(.
I Fly 2: I have been receiving your gift (so you know your gifts arrived here fine) and returning gift to you on daily basis, not sure if you received my gifts.
pienicki: I tried to add your code a826d4n again, still nothing happened, no error and no confirmation. Did you try mine again?

In addition, I received gifts from the following neighbors in the ast 15 hours or so, and I have returned gifts to these neighbors. Can anyone confirm if you received my gifts in the last several days? If I didn't tag you here and you sent me something, that means your gift didn't come through, what a pain! :mad:

Reactions: tdv
tdv: thanks for the load of Fuel Hose you sent from your TDV19 account! I received them. I am glad your TDV19 account is not affected by the gifting problem going on right now. I have been sending gift to your iPhone account in the last several days, looks like you didn't get them :(.
I Fly 2: I have been receiving your gift (so you know your gifts arrived here fine) and returning gift to you on daily basis, not sure if you received my gifts.
pienicki: I tried to add your code a826d4n again, still nothing happened, no error and no confirmation. Did you try mine again?

In addition, I received gifts from the following neighbors in the ast 15 hours or so, and I have returned gifts to these neighbors. Can anyone confirm if you received my gifts in the last several days? If I didn't tag you here and you sent me something, that means your gift didn't come through, what a pain! :mad:

Here is the list, forgot to add in my last post.

stevel2606: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Fuel.
al862: thanks for Oscillating Beacon, sent you Flight Catering.
Jonathan Godinez: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Lexx0r: thakns for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Goal Posts.
kitkitkit: thanks for the Passenger, I don't have the items you asked, sent you Passengers.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom