Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 2nd May 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
tdv I imagine that you are very busy with all fuels and power amplifiers :rolleyes:, when you have time dont forget me with fuel and those powers :whistle:
tks a lot :)

stevel2606

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4y4x2k
Username
SL2606(item)
tdv, can you send me some power amplifiers. I need 5 to complete my 2 arenas. thanks for everyones gifts. I still need biker jackets.
I am also stuck on the Atlas from the book store. I have 3 book stores and for 3 days, no atlas drop. anyone have any ideas?

I am also stuck on the Atlas from the book store. I have 3 book stores and for 3 days, no atlas drop. anyone have any ideas?

I got mine on the 3rd day (this morning), it is just random, many people got it on the 2nd or 3rd click, but for others (several forum members reported) it would take days. The Atlas is from your own Bookstore, the Map Draft (that is another task later, you need 6 of it) is from your neighbors' Bookstore.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Just got home after a long day at work and sent out my gifts for today. I sent out 16 biker jackets, 3 haze machines and 1 disposable shampoo.

I don't need biker jackets anymore. I just need 1 power amplifier but the mission still has more than 11 days so I think I can get it from the flights I've been sending out. I have hope cause today I got 2 power amplifiers from my flights! Yey!:joyful:

tdv - I wish I can thank you enough. I am so grateful for all the fuel 20 you sent me. You rock!!!!(y) Thanks to Bali Hi also for the fuel 20. And thank you to all my other gifters as well. Please let me know if you still need haze machines and biker jackets so I can send them out so I can help you can finish Time To Rock. And if you have enough, kindly don't forget to update your sig and username needed items so I can send them to others who need them instead.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom