Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 2nd May 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,

Send out the gifts from NOYA12 a moment ago;)
See sig. NOYA12 what i need, Thanks!!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ada9hbw
Username
jml*Item*
Thanks tdv
Thanks to everyone who has sent gifts gifts, have finished my stadium so don't need any more items for that for now.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Thank you very much to all, I've finished the mission and don't need any more biker jackets.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Thanks, I had forgotten the rest of things that I need. Sig. updated. Ah, and the passengers' limit of my airport continues in 700, has not increased in 20 with the rock shop. Does someone know what lacking me? Probably until I don't end the Crocker's tasks...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
Hi every1 finished rock mission so please dont send any items for it, only need one loud speaker for second arena hoping steveowa or air canillas can send me one, i really need passengers for the other mission if any1 can help, hoping tdv will do his magic and send me a nice few passengers :):)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Woooooow tdv, thank you, I had never seen so much united fuel. And thank you also for the final push in the launch.

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi friends,

tdv many thanks for helping me with the amplifiers(y)(y)
Updated the sig. for NOYA12 and only need 1x Loudspeaker to finish the arena, further NOYA12 needs 30 Biker Jackets to complete the the mission.
Thanks to everyone who send me gifts this evening(y)(y)
Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom