Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 10th January 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi everybody,
tdv, Sophie and @aircanillas, many thanks for helping me out with the Santa Mission.
Without your help i couldn't manage it. Still no visit/gifting friends for almost 10 weeks now.
Damn GI!!!!!!!!!!!
So anyway, i updated my sig.
Thanks in advance if somebody ia willing to send me gifts.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
jw6etw
Username
cap'n5
Anyway, looking forward to the update! Hopefully, I can start flying my rockets again (it has been grounded since the last update).
Bali Hi : Me too. It's bad news for both of us but at least I'm reassured that this bug hasn't only hit me. Have sent you flight catering to be getting on with while we twiddle our thumbs until we can reach for the stars again!

Wport : Added you and sent you a city model.

pienicki : Added you and sent chocolate candies. Any flight item would be gratefully received (although it was probably worth adding you for the photo alone!!)

bubbajed5711 : I've re-added your friend code and it seems to have gone through my side - I've sent you a nav module. I've managed to re-link with Liebegas this way after his game was reinstated, so fingers crossed.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Hi everybody,
tdv, Sophie and @aircanillas, many thanks for helping me out with the Santa Mission.
Without your help i couldn't manage it. Still no visit/gifting friends for almost 10 weeks now.
Damn GI!!!!!!!!!!!
So anyway, i updated my sig.
Thanks in advance if somebody ia willing to send me gifts.
Calculators sent

Minissa

Guide Writer
Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Minissa
Hello friends, how are you. Thank you very much for all the gifts of yesterday, I have my warehouse full of gifts awaiting reply, I do not keep up. These are the ones I sent today:

Spare propeller to bubbajed5711.
Passengers to Kitty and t1878 (I think I've sent to MrT and MrT new).
Powerfull radio tr. to @ka.
Grinding to I Fly 2, bingobongo (¿are you BB?) and to level 29 username, I hope it's Minisa.
Fuel to CK-Airport.
Whiteboard to Red Fox One and jamie.
Whisky to pienicki.
Cash counter to t1878 (MrsT) and baseballbro.
Spare wire to Suresh Pal and Andrew-YYZ.
Catering to Wport.
Add. radar to Shinobi273.
Projector to Hotdog.
Laser cutter to Hotdog 1.
I received your gift!
thanksssss

I sent for you a navigation module

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
asxu3jj
Username
syapik
tdv I set my picture. A girl wearing head scarf eating subway, looking at her phone. That's my girl. The account is me. Can you send all inclusive bracelet?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
tdv its amazing how long numero 19 is staying alive :-D
Very true... not too sure if keeping it at level 32 and maxing it out is a helping or not... So don;t want to upset the apple cart (even though we hate crapapples or crabapples)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom