Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursday 10th January 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agy1y7a
Username
Mali
i've just added :p
please send 3 to me, now i'm expert in Singapore and Moscow but still need 3 to complete my terminal, so desperate :(

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
i've just added :p
please send 3 to me, now i'm expert in Singapore and Moscow but still need 3 to complete my terminal, so desperate :(
Got an invite from "Mali video panel" at level 33 - sent you the items as requested.

Can you please update your signature with what you need so people have a bigger choice of items they can send you if needed. Good luck

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3qvcmi
Username
Maqu86
Thanks for your gifts! My 20 gifts just went out this morning. Signature updated.

Maqu86: thanks for the Spare Propeller, I accidentally clicked on something, so not sure what was sent to you, might be a Navigation Module or Cooling Chamber.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
kitkitkit: thanks for the Fuel, I don't have the items you reqeusted, will check your post/signature again later.
air canillas: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Navigation Module.
One Bad Day: thanks for the Flight Cateirng, sent you Grinding Machine.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Additional Radar.
al862: thanks for Old Lantern, I don't see a post from you since Nov 30, not sure what you need now, will check your signature/post later again.
summerxcape: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Fuel.
morgun: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Lexx0r: thakns for the Flight Catering, I don't have the items you requested, will check your signature/post again later.
Cicignon: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Deicer.
cap'n5: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Flight Catering.
Destination: APC: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Gyroscope.
Shinobi273: thanks for Spare Propeller, sent you Additional Radar.
I Fly 2: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Grinding Machine.
mandeer: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Cooling Chamber.
Jonathan Godinez: thanks for the Fuel, sent you Fuel.
hungyauming: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Deicer.
BrakeTown: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
gcjr: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Flight Catering.
pienicki: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Amperemeter.
hockeyhobbit: thanks for the Flight Catering, I don't see you posted recently and you don't put what you need in your signature, since the Santa mission ended, not sure what you need now, will check your post/signature again later.
bubbajed5711: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
jlosada: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Flight Catering.

Long, no problem, send me passengers if you can, i sent you catering

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Okay, here's what's been sent today so far:
Spare Wire - Kitty (& Ka), Long, Kei, Lebiegas, Ant, I Fly
Flight Catering - Bali Hi (& Bali Hi 2)
Additional Radar - Beer Baron
Deicer - hungyauming - at least, i think you're the "Hung" on my friends list, it says "hung-deicer" and i can't really tell what the pic is, perhaps a robot? Anywho, someone got a deicer. lol
Chocolate Candies - pienicki

Sent an invite to: Phantom - i can send you that Deicer you need, or any of the other items in my sig, if you choose to add me.

Thanks for the gifts yesterday. Not looking for too much today, just need Archive Box x2 and Controller x1, could also use Bath Towel x2 - aside from those items, the general Flight Items - Spare Wire, Fuel Additives, Oscillating Becon, etc are always welcome along with Fuel and Passengers.

Happy Trading!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
avvbz4e
Username
Wport-(item i need)
Ok now i realy start to hate this game.. For weeks i'm trying to get enough green cash to buy more land and now I just lost 8 of the green cash.. I exited the game and I had 17 and when I just started is I only have 9 left.. :mad:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Updated my sig, looking for 2 ergo chairs and 2 archive boxes for Sophie2 if anyone of you could help (hint hint ;) Bali Hi and tdv) I will truly appreciate it. Thanks :)
ergo chairs on their way

EDIT - oops just realised I sent it to the wrong account... so resent it to the correct account

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
Okay, here's what's been sent today so far:
Spare Wire - Kitty (& Ka), Long, Kei, Lebiegas, Ant, I Fly
Flight Catering - Bali Hi (& Bali Hi 2)
Additional Radar - Beer Baron
Deicer - hungyauming - at least, i think you're the "Hung" on my friends list, it says "hung-deicer" and i can't really tell what the pic is, perhaps a robot? Anywho, someone got a deicer. lol
Chocolate Candies - pienicki

Sent an invite to: Phantom - i can send you that Deicer you need, or any of the other items in my sig, if you choose to add me.

Thanks for the gifts yesterday. Not looking for too much today, just need Archive Box x2 and Controller x1, could also use Bath Towel x2 - aside from those items, the general Flight Items - Spare Wire, Fuel Additives, Oscillating Becon, etc are always welcome along with Fuel and Passengers.

Happy Trading!

done ! deicer will be great ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Phantom
I just sent you a fuel hose from I Fly (Boeing 777 logo). We've been neighbors for sometime on I Fly. I'm going to,send you an invite to I Fly 2. You don't have to return gifts I send from I Fly. If you are able, I will always accept gifts on I Fly 2. Happy I can help regardless.

I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
Long thanks for the ampermeter i have upgraded my repair base now, if you can send me a add radar next time would be great, will send u flight catering if you need some thing else please say :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
Phantom
I just sent you a fuel hose from I Fly (Boeing 777 logo). We've been neighbors for sometime on I Fly. I'm going to,send you an invite to I Fly 2. You don't have to return gifts I send from I Fly. If you are able, I will always accept gifts on I Fly 2. Happy I can help regardless.

I Fly 2

i accepted your request, thank you for fuel hose and of course i ll sent back gifts.
my list resets in 19h :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom