Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursay October 13, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated. It seems the gifting bug is gone now, I was able to send out gifts today from my LY2 game. Since I wasn't able to send gift out yesterday, my gift return list is all backed up, there were several neighbors I couldn't send gift today, I will try to send to you tomorrow.

@Bali Hi, sent you Fruit Lollipop.
@javi: sent you Fuel (20).

Sent Chainsaw to the following neighbors: @Bulldog, @vayka1, @Pakman, @Juvenal, @Bruno237, @Gouranga111, @Sky Elf, @diwata, @el_angelus, @steveowa, @stevel2606, @Akash, @nsari, @Xilikon, @Nick Schultz

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Sky Elf
Username
Sky Elf
I'm sorry to have to do this, but I feel I don't have time to play all the games I want to play, and Airport City is one of the games I have decided to drop. Recently, I've found that I've enjoyed spending time on the forums more than I have enjoyed the game itself, or I probably would have dropped it a while ago.
Thanks to everyone who has sent me gifts, let me visit their special buildings or gave me advice on how to play.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am60bbq(android) bubbajed(ipad)
Username
COACHO*item needed*& bubbajed(ipad)
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.
@Gt city would you mind if I added you as a friend, we use to be friends years ago when I played

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
@Akash thank you very much! Lining plate sent! And you are right I will need more cash counters it seems so I'd be happy to keep getting those :D

@Gt city thank you for returning my gift but please no more chainsaws as I'm not doing event, I'd love a shredder if you could :)

And thank you everyone else for your gifts, signature is updated with what I need today!

Last edited:

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
Sorry to say that my game has stopped sending gifts again, once more the Scrooge! Thanks to all of you for sending gifts and standing by me.
Have started a red launch, slots 2 & 3 open.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,
Thanks for the Chainsaws my games received and they're out again.
My game NOYA12 needs a lot of saws, because that's the only game which can complete the event, i think!!!
Thanks in advance!!

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Ana1982
Username
Stacey anne
@Fencat the day went well and smoother then I expected. Now tomorrow I just have one appointment for my daughter at the house. Then Monday starts a full crazy week so she has six appointments in a four day period of time. I'll be drained by the end of the week! I've sent that stamp to you. Did you need one more as I thought it said two. Also I have ergonomic chairs so once you have the stamps I can send you the chair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom