Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Thursay October 13, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fencat

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fencat
Username
Fencat
@Stacey anne Glad to hear it went well will keep my fingers crossed for next week too then! And thank you very much for the stamp, I currently need 1 more stamp and 1 chair either order is fine :) Been lvling up quite fast so far so keep finding out more items I need pretty fast but expect it to start slowing down quite a lot soon as things start to cost a lot more money now.

@Gt city Sending chainsaws to both your accounts as per your signature but please don't return chainsaws, going off your signature I would greatly appreciate if I could get a shredder and a smoke alarm respectively when you can :)

@Akash please let me know what you need from me now, don't think you need more linings right?

And gifts sent to everyone else I have talked to in the last 2 days I hope. If I have missed anyone please tell me what you want me to send :D

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Ana1982
Username
Stacey anne
@Fencat your very welcome. I'll finish up the stamp tomorrow and then the day after send the chair. Yes you are at that point where it should start slowing down very soon as things go up fast with coins. Thank you about that with my daughter. It's just a lot between play dates, therapy twice a week, early headstart once a week, wic and the pediatrician and we will be scheduling first steps to come in to evaluate my daughter to decide on therapy at home as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom