Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Those displayed as 'username' - ALL PLEASE READ!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Second try. If anyone can delete the first post, please do...

Ok, so its obvious that Game Insight either has no clue on how to fix this issue OR they have no care in seeing it fixed.

So I have a TON of people who I know are on this board and I'm neighbors with, but many of you are showing as 'username' in my list. I think it was either Dee (you are username or we're no longer neighbors :() or Deidei who had the thread about the fix being you retype your user name in, save it, then restart your game and you should display correctly in other players list. This is the list of actual user names that I can see in alphabetical order (why can the game list them in this way?!?!?!), curious to see if anyone else has the same problems...

NAMES I CAN SEE…
????
12:34Cater orDFS
2xErgonomChair
86StalkerNEW
a7bwhuq
Ace Boogie
alexia sonia
all-inc bracelet
amperemeter plz
Andrew 03
Aneurys
anglais
argaghi
aw37re5
ayeye
b2fly passengers
Bali Hi 'kzimsq'
beaver defrost
bernal
BingoBongo
Carnelain
Cash counter Pls
cavanat
chiri(flightmeal
Chris!
Cj
Cpt.VIE fl.items
Deidei meal/pass
Deltatristar500
dispatcher conso
divya passengers
DKong catering
donk
Dr950
Dritz Do'Urden
em*laser cutter
Ernie
ewan
F.School parts
F92*LndngLmps
FLYGERIAN
Franz
fredo
fuel brandstof
funny15
gasnic
gbp
gdmfsob
german-wing
GG- :) 35 lvl
gpxpmp
H55 shampoo/brac
HD*navmod/oscbea
hew meals tv's
Huck1981
iskapur
ivana/deicer
Jalna/weathrBrd
jljack74
jumah
Junior9174
kadoodlergochair
Kaka airvent flt
kazuege
Kitty
lenh
Lkoo.hullparts
lunertac
MBKH
Mel/Navigat.Modu
Melisende
mish
Mist_fuel
Misteryserena
mm Defroster
Moezini
Morales
morethiago
Mr Jim
mr-calculator
Nate Dallas
need2shredder
nugrahadi
octopus
Page
PB nav.mod/flt.c
per amp: qv8ap2
PlsPasngProp
princess airbase
Radigoj Airport
Rafael
Rahul
Reggie
Robert777
Scouse Airways
Sharique
sky ranger
spokentruth1
Sutekh
swimmy
tablo meteo svp
takedown arch bo
thapaco a9v34a1
Tim44
TintiriMintiri
Tree
Tuen Mun Airport
Tvsrvrack/w.dspl
tyco
Vangees
Vangees 07
Venus flytrap
villa
vroni
vtsai nd caterin
Xaser
yana_wramn
YeahMan!

If you know you are a neighbor of mine and do not see your name listed above, post on here cause I am curious to know if anyone else can see your true name in their lists.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Hi Bew0072, i must be one of your usernames ;) You are in my list but i don't appear in yours. I'll send you a gyroscope in half and hour if you can identify me.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Yea I've got him as my neighbor, already before joining this forum.. What a coincidence :D By the way your name displays as AC ergo chair though.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
jw6etw
Username
cap'n5
Hi Bew0072,

We've exchanged gifts fairly recently, you're still in my list (as " Airport BEW0072 ") but you have not listed me above. I'm also friends with Air Canillas and she shows in my list as " AC'ergo.chair' ".
When Mistijuel changed her game I re-added her but her name has never displayed properly, she's now the only "username" I have in my friends list... she posted earlier today that she has received my gift but I don't seem to have received the one she sent in return :(

Am intrigued to see what the others post...!

Cap'n5

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
You're still in my list BEW, I visit your airport almost every day because you have a ton of useful buildings to tap ;)

Air Canillas you are also AC'ergo-chair' in my list.

Since I change my name about every other day, I assume that doesn't fix the issue :-/

Device
  1. Android
I agree, this username issue is most annoying.

Makes it impossible to send needed gifts to people. ugghhhhh

oh well, at least I can send back :(

I hate to say it, but the solution may be to delete all the usernames and re enter the friends code.....

jimmy21

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
Hi Bew,

I cannot see you in my list... and I think my suggestion for fixing this issue doesn't work anymore :dodgy:
well, my name in your list is out of date, my current name in the past two days is "Deidei.catr/hose"..

90% of my old neighbors still appear as username; but looks like some of them appear as username in my list can see my updated name because I received many fuel hose from them...

Yeah, I also re-added mistijuel, her name just went blank and her level is 35 in my list.. Weird!!

Hi Bew,

I can see you my username is ACman25,

Requested items: Ergo chair,smoke detector,server rack and duty free goods.

i can send basic stuff amperemeter, spare wire,laser cutter, flight catering,oscilating beacon,archibve box,gyroscope,coolong chamber.

thanks for all that have sent me stuff and sorry if i sent you items you didn't need.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Hey ACMAN25,

I cannot see you in my list. I am curious though if you delete me and I add you back if that will fix it. Send me your code if you want to try it. What have we to lose?

See you are from London (assuming England). How crazy is it over there with the Olympics going on?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
After reading all of these posts, there seems to be no rhyme or reason as to why some people are able to see the correct name of their neighbor. Also, as this has been "broken" for some time now, I do not see GI fixing the issue any time soon so it looks like we might have to put our creative minds together and figure this out on our own.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
qbs2hn
Username
Kitty
Hi Bew,

I cannot find your name "Airport BEW0072" in my list, but your list has my name.
(However, I do not have "username" for level 35 ? )

Hi Air Canillas,

You have in my list as " AC'ergo.chair' ".

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi BEW0072,

I see i'm not in your list, but you're still my neighbor ( i've got nobody in my list as a "username") and visit you every day late in the evening. I also send you a gift everyday. I'll send you a gyroscope at approx. 23.15 hrs european time (Amsterdam) this evening, so you will know it's me.
According to Deidei, i'll have you in my list with your new name and for Air Cannillas, you're still in my list as AC "ergo chair".
Those last two also receive a gift everyday.

BEW0072,

You used to be in my neighbour list, but I cannot see you now.
I used to be able to see Jimmy21 & jackjackeli too, but they are now gone, sadly.
I could never see AC since the beginning.

From your list, I can see the following:
12:34Cater , 86StalkerNEW, chiri(flightmeal, Deidei meal/pass, F92*LndngLmps, FLYGERIAN (gifts never received)
H55 shampoo/brac, HD*navmod/oscbea, jljack74, Lkoo.hullparts, mm Defroster, nugrahadi
PB nav.mod/flt.c, Reggie, sky ranger, takedown arch bo, Tree, Vangees, YeahMan!

Any pattern here?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
BEW0072 Airport
Hi Bew,

I cannot find your name "Airport BEW0072" in my list, but your list has my name.
(However, I do not have "username" for level 35 ? )

NO Level 35's at all??? Strange as I have you in my list. Try and enter my friend code, see what happens.

Top Bottom