Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Outer Limits -- New Quest

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
My Prometheus just landed and got me this:
The Stars.jpg

I opened the chest and got this:
Map to Sacramento.jpg

So here's the story on Sacramento:
Jet plane / Requires Additional Radar / 30 fuel + 80 passengers / 12 hour flight / 56 fuel to speed up / 30-60-110 flights per star
Note that it's a 12 hour flight and the map is good for 12-1/2 hours. With enough fuel and passengers we can get a max of 18 flights in on one map without using Fuel Catalyst.
Will revise when my first flights land.
Cheers,
Tom

My Prometheus just landed and got me this:
View attachment 875
I opened the chest and got this:
View attachment 874
So here's the story on Sacramento:
Jet plane / Requires Additional Radar / 30 fuel + 80 passengers / 12 hour flight / 56 fuel to speed up / 30-60-110 flights per star
Note that it's a 12 hour flight and the map is good for 12-1/2 hours. With enough fuel and passengers we can get a max of 18 flights in on one map without using Fuel Catalyst.
Will revise when my first flights land.
Cheers,
Tom

Bloody hell - 12 hour flights!!! - GI needs to bring back Concorde! I think I will park this quest for a while (haven't even started the Greek Temple quest yet). Good luck with this one Tom and thanks for the valuable info of plane type etc on this thread:) :) :)

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
greensmith
My little contribution:
the flights to Alexandria are nearly the same as yours to Sacramento, except that "only" 28 unit of fuel are neeeded.
An add radar is needed as well and I have got very few, I need to update my signature

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
Hi,

Not sure if this was already answered but just finished Voyage Voyage - nothing to do with The Outer Limits. The Voyage Voyage challenge is complete once the 3 sets of collections are done. The prize is Casa Batllo, a Spanish looking 1 x 1 building that earns coins every hour. I've seen quite a few players who have had this building for over a year so must be a repeat.

javi,
It appears that the Voyage, Voyage quest is separate from this The Outer Limits quest. Right now, the only way to get a map is to come in first in a Prometheus launch. When my rocket ship lands tomorrow I'll post what I got. Perhaps these new maps will also be available from the Airship Store when it lands; we can only hope so.
Cheers,
Tom
Has anyone got the 4 collections from one of the cities voyage-voyage?
what is the reward ? one of this map from these 5 new cities?

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Bloody hell - 12 hour flights!!! - GI needs to bring back Concorde! I think I will park this quest for a while (haven't even started the Greek Temple quest yet). Good luck with this one Tom and thanks for the valuable info of plane type etc on this thread:) :) :)

We all seem to be in the same boat (sorry airport) I think its over to Tom you may need a sleeping bag. Neil greensmith Pakman

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Hi,
I got the Atlas !!!!
I needed 26 flights to Alexandria. I got 12 items in total (2-4-1-3-2)
I used all the time one gold dice (blocking the countdown when I was sleeping/not playing)
The bad thing is that I used nearly all my fuel, about 1500 units. :confused:

Then I continue to the 30 limit. I was hoping to get a new map, maybe even from a different city, BUT:

Nothing NADA, just the captain's congratulation and some coins, maybe 400 not so sure anymore.....

:mad: It will take a while until I continue this mission.
I prefer the voyage-voyage or ancient temple.

Big Thank you to my neighbours who send me additional radar at the last moment.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Flight to Sacramento UPDATE
The main thing I discovered is that you don't need to use Fuel Catalyst at all. The map lasts for 12-1/2 hours. The flight takes 12 hours. Fuel Catalysts saves 1 hour and 40 minutes each time it's used. So even if you used them every time you could you would still only be able to fit a maximum of 18 flights on one map (based on the maximum of nine planes).
I already had Seeds and Cultivation Unit from my Stonehenge drops. The first run of nine planes gave me another Seeds because I forgot to use Golden Dice. The second run of nine planes gave me Centrifugal Fan and Bypass Secateurs. I did not get an Ultraviolet Lamp so I have to hope for another Sacramento Map drop from a Prometheus launch.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Tom - I like your strategy on redesigning your airport to have all those Aztecs / Stonehenge / Greek ruins to get the c20 or so collectables every 24 hours. Are they dropping random items for the recent quests or usual tat that we have loads of in our warehouses.

Pakman,
I'm starting to think the redesign is going to be okay. Yesterdays drops included two The Little Ones and one Orphans of the Sky collectibles ... and today I got Atlas, the reward for the Creation Myths collection and one of the five necessary collectibles for the endgame reward. Cool!
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Off topic, but news to me:
I just started a Prometheus launch and within the first five minutes, one of my neighbors (a new player who obviously doesn't understand or believe in launch etiquette) jumped ahead of me and took first place. I couldn't add fuel fast enough. I went to remove him from my neighbor list and got a window I have never seen before asking me "Are you sure you want to delete this neighbor?" As someone who has accidentally deleted neighbors in the past, I am extremely happy that GI gave us this option. Has anyone else noticed it?
Cheers,
Tom

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
it's shame they don't have a 'confirm purchase' screen - I accidently bought a second plane repair slot for 10 greens because the game froze. I told GI about it and they were like 'sorry for your accident' HA losers!

greensmith This feature of confirming deletion of neighbour was added by GI in the last update for andriods....land of oppurtunity mission. Not sure of iworld!!!!

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
Pakman,
I'm starting to think the redesign is going to be okay. Yesterdays drops included two The Little Ones and one Orphans of the Sky collectibles ... and today I got Atlas, the reward for the Creation Myths collection and one of the five necessary collectibles for the endgame reward. Cool!
Cheers,
Tom
Lucky guy;)

It confirms that I wasted 1500 fuel to get my Atlas. Rewards shouldn't be drop; otherwise what is the interest to send planes around?
Now I will wait and see what I get. I have anyway no choices, I don't have fuel anymore and no lauch items to get maps.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Lucky guy;) It confirms that I wasted 1500 fuel to get my Atlas. Rewards shouldn't be drop; otherwise what is the interest to send planes around?
Now I will wait and see what I get. I have anyway no choices, I don't have fuel anymore and no lauch items to get maps.
javi,
Yes, luck always plays a part in drops. But there's also a lot of work and time involved. It's taken me months of flying to earn 20 collectible drop buildings (Aztec Pyramids-Stonehenge-Ancient Greek Temples). And placing these 3x3 buildings in a city displaces a lot of passenger and commercial units. So it's a trade-off. Most of the daily drops are useless ... but occasionally I get a winner.
Don't get discouraged. There's no time limit on this quest and it sounds like you've gotten a lot farther than most of our good neighbors.
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom