Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

The Land of Opportunity 2015

It seems the 5th item of each collection is always the hardest to get.
  • Father of the nation - 5th bank note Franklin
  • Pioneer Trail - 5th item Horseshoe
  • United We Stand - 5th item Freeway Sign
This year, the revamped design of Airport City no longer allows for fat fingers tapping, so it takes longer to collect the gift shop items.

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
After Family Ticket gone, result 5 Franklin.
And I have 9 15 21 11 0.

Good job Franklin, you hide so hard.
I activate Golden Dice and Spy Glass.
Looks Like Spy Glass is a better use.
Spyglass really works for quests. Not only for quest flight drops, but also for quest bldg drops.
Golden Dice doesn't do much for quests.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Theo1977
I tapped Complete Quest today as I am heading for a 5 day trip that would require me to do a lot of things besides playing :)

The reward is indeed valuable! The building is quite striking, and in addition to money, it increases by 10% the income from commercial buildings on a 2 square radius. Had to do some building rearranging to maximize this 10%, but it was worth it. I still keep my gift shops - it appears they do drop gifts for visitors even after I autocomplete - but I won't be able to return specific gifts, I will simply click return on a FCFS basis as I won't have much time...

Good luck to all still chasing the quest!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
amftx32
Username
JAY
After 6 days of flying, I got 10 Washington, 14 Jefferson, 9 Lincoln, 10 Franklin, and ZERO Grant.
ZERO Grant!!! Can't believe it!
Any tip on how to get Grant?
Anyway, 8 days to go. Good luck to everyone!

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
I´ll in vacations with 15 days trip and finished The Land of Opportunity 2015 quest.
After finished I have no item drops from guests plane. Anyone could confirm?

Top Bottom