Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android The game don't start

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
areu1yk
Username
alex
Escuse me for My English. When i open airport city on my phone android, the program don't start or start for few seconds. How can make for restore the game and don't lose the level, plane, money and more?
Thanks

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
areu1yk
Username
alex
IN THE FUTURE, THE GAME INSTALLED IN THE PHONE MEMORY OR IN THE SD MEMORY.
NOW I HAVE INSTALLED THE GAME IN THE SD MEMORY,
HI
ALESSANDRO

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
IN THE FUTURE, THE GAME INSTALLED IN THE PHONE MEMORY OR IN THE SD MEMORY.
NOW I HAVE INSTALLED THE GAME IN THE SD MEMORY,
HI
ALESSANDRO
Always install airportcity game on your phone memory. Installing in SD card will give you problems..especially when your reboot your phone.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
areu1yk
Username
alex
By Game Insight

Mar 30, 18:08

Thank you for your information!

I have transferred your details for a careful investigation in order to help you as soon as we can and to provide you with the best support you deserve. Please, note that your request processing may take up some time, so I shall get back to you within five working days as soon as I have more information regarding your concern.

In the meantime, should you have any additional questions, please, let me know. I am always there to assist you!

Sincerely, Mary Lempp Your Support Team

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
areu1yk
Username
alex
By Game Insight

Mar 31, 09:17

Thank you for the information!

So that we could proceed with the case and restore your previous game progress I would like you to perform the following actions:

1) Please, write down your friend code. To see your friend code tap Sociality (the button with 3 people in the bottom menu) → press another button with 3 people → choose the Friend codes tab. 2) Delete the game from your device. To delete the game please follow the instructions: Go to Settings -> choose Applications -> Manage applications and choose the required application. You will see some options available. Press the Uninstall button to delete the game. 3) Install the game from Google Play. 4) Complete the tutorial. 5) Send me your new friend code

This information will help me to assist you further! Thank you for playing our game!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
areu1yk
Username
alex
By Game Insight

Apr 1, 11:26

The case is currently under investigation and certain measures are undertaken to eliminate the issue. The process is taking a little more time than expected. I will get back to you with a response soon.

Thank you for your patience and support!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
areu1yk
Username
alex
A L L E L U J A

By Game Insight

Apr 2, 05:16

Here is your coupon for restoring your game profile. The code is #ay*****44s

To redeem the code, please perform the following activities: 1. Press the Sociality button (the one with 3 people in the lower left corner of the display). 2. Press another button with 3 people. 3. Select the Friend Codes tab. 4. Redeem the code in the input field. Please, mind that the code can be used only once and you should be connected to Internet. 5. The application may close after you have used the code. In this case please, launch the game again.

I would appreciate if you let me know about your results. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Top Bottom