Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Helicopter TERMINAL H

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I recently got a new Terminal H in my warehouse (possibly from the most recent heli missions?). I stupidly built it (I already have a level 3 terminal H) but now I can’t delete it, sell it or store it back in the warehouse. Any suggestions how I can get it off my airport and free up the space...?

There are quite a few buildings which can not be removed or sold, once they become solid and live. I'm sorry to say, you are stuck with the buiding in question. If the building is in your line of sight, you can at some point, move it to one side, when you have available land, but that is pretty much it.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Jimbo

350+ Star Club
There are quite a few buildings which can not be removed or sold, once they become solid and live. I'm sorry to say, you are stuck with the buiding in question. If the building is in your line of sight, you can at some point, move it to one side, when you have available land, but that is pretty much it.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
As I suspected, but thank you for your reply

I’m guessing the addition of the second terminal H was a mistake on GI’s part. Perhaps if you message support they will remove it?
Its a mistake that has been corrected. I looked athte new side misions today and my existing terminal H is being recognised. Still had to do training flights, build a cottage and fly to Yellowstone, but then the side quest disappeared.

I recently got a new Terminal H in my warehouse (possibly from the most recent heli missions?). I stupidly built it (I already have a level 3 terminal H) but now I can’t delete it, sell it or store it back in the warehouse. Any suggestions how I can get it off my airport and free up the space...?
For me i remove the building that i dont want to use to the corner next to the power station and i dont build a road for the building maybe this save more place for you too.

Since I had the space, I went ahead and built it and upgraded to level 4. I now have 78 passenger capacity - makes doing those daily missions of send/receive 40 flights a whole lot easier.

Top Bottom