Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Terminal 5 is such a relief!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
Last night, my terminal 5 was finished and so was my new hangar 5 and I bought my first powerful delta.
Although I can now fly many more passengers, I didn't have a single issue when I would not have had enough passengers. With terminal 4, I flew first with one turboprop to get the missing stars there and four jets and even with those 5, my terminal was always too small in the morning but then overcrowded during the day since I had more buildings to generate passengers to make up for the small terminal.
Terminal 5 is now easily enough for my four jets, two deltas and one powerful delta and it is much more fun playing now without always calculating when which plane comes in to not let them all land at the same time.
So yes, it is expensive but it surely is worth it so go for it if you don't have one yet.
As a sidenote: I know that a hangar 5 is kind of overkill for a powerful delta but I'll get bigger planes and for now, it is just a joy to see how fast my new plane is ready for takeoff. :)

Device
  1. Android
Last night, my terminal 5 was finished and so was my new hangar 5 and I bought my first powerful delta.
Although I can now fly many more passengers, I didn't have a single issue when I would not have had enough passengers. With terminal 4, I flew first with one turboprop to get the missing stars there and four jets and even with those 5, my terminal was always too small in the morning but then overcrowded during the day since I had more buildings to generate passengers to make up for the small terminal.
Terminal 5 is now easily enough for my four jets, two deltas and one powerful delta and it is much more fun playing now without always calculating when which plane comes in to not let them all land at the same time.
So yes, it is expensive but it surely is worth it so go for it if you don't have one yet.
As a sidenote: I know that a hangar 5 is kind of overkill for a powerful delta but I'll get bigger planes and for now, it is just a joy to see how fast my new plane is ready for takeoff. :)
Another way to expand your Terminal is build Luna Park.
Its from the red launches maps.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
Red pad is first priority.....
Dont forget to get along with some friends wo do it a lot.
Dont do it alone, 24 hours is not good.

I'm working on it and just saving up to afford the land and then the items themselves now. :)
I will look closer at how it all works when I have the equipment set up. For now, I visit planetariums to store the items I'll need later.

Top Bottom