Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Super Sale 21.12.2021

Today super sale start and i think there is something wrong with the discount some buildings -30% and others -70% but the issue is the price under each building is the same regular price no discount.
For example
Bank branch price 50 airport cash and should be with this super sale -30% = 35 airport cash
Ministry of truth 500 airport cash with -70% discounts should be 150 airport cash
**************************************************************************************************
Note: now Gi fix the super sale price and you can buy the buildings you want with very super sale good luck and thanks Gi for the quick respond.

Last edited:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
For as long as I have been monitoring the discount super sales and updating the user guide, there have always been discrepancies, some quite small, others not so small. Game Insight eventually picks-up on these and adjusts the figures accordingly, this often takes place after having been informed by forum members.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I would be very interested to receive a screenshot of the Discount Super Sales that became available today. According to the icon counter on my game screen, the DSS will remain open for 4 days and 12 hours. If you could post the attachment in the following user guide, I would be most grateful. I would like to see what other forum members see, when they look at the DSS offers. I'm assuming it is not the same for all forum members.

The Discount Super Sales - Bonuses, Map Sets, Liveries, Mystery Super Buildings, Collections, Aircrafts, Space Program, Buildings - www.airportcitygame.com/threads/the-discount-super-sales-bonuses-map-sets-liveries-mystery-super-buildings-collections-aircrafts-space-program-buildings-v8-23-50.42136/

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

For as long as I have been monitoring the discount super sales and updating the user guide, there have always been discrepancies, some quite small, others not so small. Game Insight eventually picks-up on these and adjusts the figures accordingly, this often takes place after having been informed by forum members.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
I think now you have to go and change the price again in your guide :X3:;)

Top Bottom