Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunshine bay

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Quest completed. Here's the reward, a 1x1 building that increases maximum population by 20:
image.jpg

Cheers,
Tom

Last edited:

Alfonz Senki

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
main: alnmgae, support: 04ms6v1e, 2nd support: a0o8r60
Username
main: AS-..... (the item I need the most), support: AS-no_gift!
I installed a game for greenies for Sunshine Bay and I got the greenies in Airport City as well :D
Have you experienced the same? I'm wondering because since there is a weekend code for AC but not for SB, I don't install a game if AC offers it, because I fear SB will not offer it again for greenies. But AC offers greenies more often, so if I could get greenies in SB if I install an app for AC, it would be great. Has it ever happened with you?

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
I installed a game for greenies for Sunshine Bay and I got the greenies in Airport City as well :D
Have you experienced the same? I'm wondering because since there is a weekend code for AC but not for SB, I don't install a game if AC offers it, because I fear SB will not offer it again for greenies. But AC offers greenies more often, so if I could get greenies in SB if I install an app for AC, it would be great. Has it ever happened with you?
It happened to me a few times, but not always. Installed a free greenie offer for AC game and got greenies for SB too, and vice versa. I check both nowadays after installing any free greens offer on one ..:D

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
@greensmith , I sent an invite, I can since the last update.
My son and I did not play much because of lack of neighbors.
@Foggy1198s , you can add me to.... Jpjpjp

I could not connect to any androidplayers

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
@greensmith, it looks like it worked.
I like the wishlist feature.... to bad I can't sent what you need as I am not level 20 yet. Will sent 'sail items' until that time....

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
@greensmith , I sent an invite, I can since the last update.
My son and I did not play much because of lack of neighbors.
@Foggy1198s , you can add me to.... Jpjpjp

I could not connect to any androidplayers
@flip123
What is your Sunshine Bay in-game name? I could not find jpjpjp on my neighbor list.
Yes, iOS and Android cannot mingle.
Cheers,
Tom

Top Bottom