Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday September 6th, 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

@Bali Hi i will send lollipops from chloe1. I can't send them from the other game yet.

Chloe2 needs 2 steel frames to upgrade the fuel station. I don't recall seeing these is anybody's signature. Can these be gifted?

No, items for fuel station cannot be gifted - you will have to get them from flights.

I would also caution you against upgrading to the next Level 3, as the Orange Transmitters is especially hard to get.
You will not be able to produce extra fuel while the upgrade is incomplete. Do it only when you have the required items.

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
Hello all!!!! My gifting has been krazy lately... I just getting things dialed in..... Those of u that have Diabloscort and Missymelmo, I need all your requests so I can make my list.... I can send out 40 per day btween us both.... Thanks to all for the gifts!!!! Been getting ready for Mars update later this year.... :)

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
Screenshot_2015-08-30-13-27-22.png
Diabloscort can send these building items.... I need to send out as many as possible before I updat later this year..... Thanks!!! :)

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
Thank you Chloe , Pacman , and Kamikaze , and Suzy ! Need to open one more Flight Cat. Facility and need 3) Defrosters , 3) Packageing machines , 1) Cooling Chamber . Your help is much appreciated . Now I can save beacons for red launch . Will be gifting now . Thanks a million ! Pacman ! Thanks for adding another game ! Didn't notice till I sent Prop ! I hope you Need it . Tomorrow I'll try to search for what you really need .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom