Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday January 17th, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loverboy Smith

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a5d70I3
Username
Loverboy Smith
Hi neighbors,
Yesterday I didn't advance too much. I still need some more Geiger Counters to collect two more UFO collections. I burned a lot of fuel and even greenies for bonus but had a poor drop rate of Hydraulic Tools from Area 51 so didn't manage to collect even one The Truth Is Out There collection.
So I decided to change the strategy - I'll start collecting Fuel for more flights to Area 51.

@Loverboy Smith @Support4u @Bliedeg @Wai @spearman78 @Lmerimac - pls return Fuel 20
@javi - pls return Plasma Clot from javi and if possible Geiger Counter from javi4; if you have additional gift from javi3 - pls send me one more Laptop

Good Luck to all neighbors!
You got Pit . You know to take care of business . Thanks for the Geiger's . How's your drop rate on the hydrolic tools . How many you got ?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj3i5f5
Username
Eaglewolf
Hi everyone i updated my signature. Add me and send a pm+what you would like. I look in the signatures of today in this forum to return gifts if you don't say what you want. I din't look back in other days (sorry).

Greetz,

Onbekend
Me TJ Tes
Sent you a friend request.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj3i5f5
Username
Eaglewolf
Thanks all, my gift is sent and my signature has been updated.
@airport citywide - (airport citywide) sent you Air Magnetometer
@Bliedeg - (Bliedeg) sent you Spaceship Engine.
@gordon76 -(adama) sent you travel guide
@javi - (javi) sent you Air Magnetometer
@Khiez -(khiez) sent you textbook
@Ledwyn -(Ledwyn) sent you Catalyst
@Marcio Veiga -(Marve) sent you Catalyst, (Infiltrados) sent you Air Magnetometer
@Nick Schultz -(NS) sent you Air Magnetometer
@Onbekend - (Me Tj) sent you Spare wires, can you send Cooling Chamber to me?
@Pit1024 -(Pit1024) sent you Catalyst, I cannot send fuel to you.
@SannSunn -(SS) sent you Chocolate Candies
@Support4u -(s4u) sent you Ergonomic Chair
@suzy - (suzy) sent you Catalyst
@zenmie - (zenmie) sent you Air Magnetometer
Wai
Sent you a friend request.

You got Pit . You know to take care of business . Thanks for the Geiger's . How's your drop rate on the hydrolic tools . How many you got ?
Well, drop rate currently is terrible. Combined with the low drop rate from UFO entities (where you use the tool) I started to be concerned whether I will make the quest Still a full week ahead, so I should have enough chances :)))

My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated. Please help my LY2 game if you can only send one gift, LY2 needs Fuel (20) and Geiger Counter the most, thanks!

@Eric The Great: sent you Plasma Clot and Geiger Counter.
@Alfonz Senki: sent you Plasma Clot.
@Juvenal: sent you Plasma Clot.
@Puppy Chou: sent you Plasma Clot.
@Toertchen: sent you Plasma Clot.
@suzy: sent you Fuel (20).
@javi: sent you Plasma Clot and Geiger Counter.
@steveowa: sent you Plasma Clot and Geiger Counter.
@Gouranga111: sent you Plasma Clot.
@Nick Schultz: sent you Plasma Clot.
@Bali Hi, sent you Plasma Clot and Geiger Counter.
@SannSunn: sent you Plasma Clot and Geiger Counter.
@Khiez: sent you Plasma Clot.
@Shinobi273: sent you Plasma Clot.
@spearman78: sent you Plasma Clot.
@LAX: sent you Plasma Clot.
@amaidment: sent you Geiger Counter.
@Kamikaze: sent you Geiger Counter.
@TSharper: sent you Fuel (20).
@zenmie: returned your Riveter.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Well, drop rate currently is terrible. Combined with the low drop rate from UFO entities (where you use the tool) I started to be concerned whether I will make the quest Still a full week ahead, so I should have enough chances :)))
Just spent 14 hours on a flight trying to get the last pyramid thing for the crop circles. Flying 6 fighter jets. I rarely even had a drop of the hydraulic tool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom