Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday February 28th, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items YouCan Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and pasteyour signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aixmwb0
Username
*Silvestris
Thanks everyone. Gifts have just gone out, and my signature has been updated.

@Khiez - sent Fuel (20).
@Chyak - sent Travel Guide.
@GamingSwiftie - sent Fuel (20) to GS4, and Powerful Radio Transmitter to GS6.
@jaod - sent Fuel Supply.
@Lmerimac - sent another All-Inclusive Bracelet. Is that the last one you need of those?
@gordon76 - sent Landing Lamp.
@Afy - sent Wide Angle Binoculars.
@Support4u - sorry have had a few glitches in my game recently. Was aiming to send you a loader, but it was showing as gift already sent. Not sure if you got anything.
@Howitto - sent Fuel (20). Still not sure what you need from your signature.
@Wai - sent Fuel (20).

Lmerimac

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a00ojo7
Username
Merimac
Thanks everyone. Gifts have just gone out, and my signature has been updated.

@Khiez - sent Fuel (20).
@Chyak - sent Travel Guide.
@GamingSwiftie - sent Fuel (20) to GS4, and Powerful Radio Transmitter to GS6.
@jaod - sent Fuel Supply.
@Lmerimac - sent another All-Inclusive Bracelet. Is that the last one you need of those?
@gordon76 - sent Landing Lamp.
@Afy - sent Wide Angle Binoculars.
@Support4u - sorry have had a few glitches in my game recently. Was aiming to send you a loader, but it was showing as gift already sent. Not sure if you got anything.
@Howitto - sent Fuel (20). Still not sure what you need from your signature.
@Wai - sent Fuel (20).
Is the Last one, thanks so much for your help! Now i only need 4 do not disturb sign for little meri ;).
Thanks also to @Meagansoroka for the Last tester robot

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
any37ub
Username
DevilsDandy
Thanks again for the gifts, folks - going to hold back upgrading Town Hall to Lvl. 4; took long enough finishing Lvl. 3! XD

I'm one power source away from completing Lvl. 3 Repair Base - then, I'd like to focus on the Control Tower.

No rest for the wicked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom