Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday February 21st, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items YouCan Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and pasteyour signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated.

@jaod: sent you Lining Plate. You have been sending Passengers to both of my games everyday for a couple of weeks now, I appreciate Passengers to my LY game where I do need Passengers, but my LY2 game never needed or asked for Passengers. I can understand people sometimes make mistakes or doesn't have time to check what his/her neighbors need for a day or two, but not for weeks. Your neighbors would not appreciate random items they did not ask, and you shouldn't waste your limited gift resources either. I am not sure why you have been sending Passengers to my LY2 game. I have been helping you every single day by sending what you needed/asked since the first day you sent neighbor requests to my games. What I need is in my in-game name and in my signature.

@HP-: sent you Spare Propeller.
@mohsen larijani: sent you Fruit Lollipop.
@Gt city: sent you Landing Lamp.
@steveowa: sent you Attitude Indicator.
@Gouranga111: sent you Plasma Clot.
@Shinobi273: sent you Plasma Clot.
@M22: sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@suzy: sent you Fuel (20).
@LAX: sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@Khiez: sent you Fuel (20).
@Chloe11111: sent you Fuel (20).
@vayka1: sent you Fuel (20).
@SannSunn: sent you Fruit Lollipop.
@Meagansoroka: sent you Lining Plate.
@TSharper: sent you Fuel (20).
@Toertchen: sent you Fuel (20).
@Lmerimac: sent you Fuel Hose.
@javi: sent you Fuel (20).
@melony: sent you Fuel (20).
@Wai: sent you Fuel (20).
@Marcio Veiga: sent you Fuel (20).
@Az1: sent you Fuel (20).
@Nina: sent you Fuel (20).
@Hburr: sent you Fuel (20).
@Tamic: sent you Deicer.
@Theo1977: sent you Fuel (20).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
auz3w4m
In game name - Chyak
Friend Code - auz3w4m

@Silvestris - Fuel Catalyst

@gordon76 - Laser Level
@Lebiegas - Fuel (20)

Items I need:
2x Copy Machine, 2x Projector, Dispatcher Console, Radar, Guestbook, 4x Wheel Block, 4x Protective Cover

Items I can send: Copy Machine, Protective Cover, Passengers (5), Fuel Catalyst, Disposable Shampoo, ATM, Pearl Earrings, Paint, Generator, Tour Review, Landing Lamp, Radar, Rope Block, Fuel (20 units), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Video Wall, Laser Level, Guest Book, Cognac, Fuel Supply, Aircraft Tire, Whiteboard

Still Looking for more neighbors.

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
asoljto
Username
jaod2
Thanks for all the gifts. Sending mine out now.

@mia/a1r1vry Sorry for the random gift (not even sure what it was). I fat fingered it when scrolling through my list.

@Long I didn't have any gifts unlocked that your 2nd game was asking for (just unlocked the spare propeller) and I wanted to send something potentially useful because you've been very helpful to me. I don't have 20 neighbors yet so it didn't stop me from sending something else. Apologize for the passenger clutter.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the gifts. Sending mine out now.

@mia/a1r1vry Sorry for the random gift (not even sure what it was). I fat fingered it when scrolling through my list.

@Long I didn't have any gifts unlocked that your 2nd game was asking for (just unlocked the spare propeller) and I wanted to send something potentially useful because you've been very helpful to me. I don't have 20 neighbors yet so it didn't stop me from sending something else. Apologize for the passenger clutter.

Aaww, @Long you should not be so hard on him.
Look at that koala face, how can you be angry at him ;)?

Here's a tip, if you ever start a 2nd game, make sure it has Fuel(20) as a gift. Everybody loves Fuel(20).
If not, uninstall and start another game.

A Robbie Airport

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
A Robbie Airport
Username
A Robbie Airport
Hey fellow airport enthusiasts... I need to see if anyone can send riveter for the repair building. I am four short and it is all I need. I am nowhere near flying to Austin yet so hoping I can find a neighbor or two to exchange with.

Typically I send back whatever is sent to me and if there is leftover I send what I want to faithful returners. But I can always send something if I know what you want.

I also need deicer as well... I am at A Robbie Airport for iOS I'll check back here as well.

@Long, - Sent neighbor requests from both my games

Accepted, thanks!

Thanks for letting me know, I can understand. But please communicate, this forum is for us, especially those are neighbors, to communicate with each other, you could easily let me know so there is no misunderstanding. For the gifts, if you don't have anything that my LY2 game asks, you can simply skip my LY2 game, would rather for you to send whatever gift you can send to somebody who actually needs it.

Aaww, @Long you should not be so hard on him.
Look at that koala face, how can you be angry at him ;)?

Didn't mean to be hard to anybody, as everybody knows that I have been trying to help all my neighbors on DAILY basis for years now. In fact, I receive the most "likes" above everybody on this forum. However, I don't want anybody to waste their gifts, everybody has a limited gift resource, especially for those of us who have hundreds of neighbors. This forum is for active players to communicate and share experience, it is very easy to communicate with each other instead of sending blind gifts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom