Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday 8th September 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

My game Bali2 just crashed and reverted to Level 1 today.
So I have decided to stop playing Bali2 temporarily (until GI fix he bugs in ver 199.06) and just concentrate on Bali Hi & Bali131.

Please stop sending gifts to Bali2 for the moment.

If you aren't neighbours with Bali Hi, PM me and I will give you my code.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ajknbmv
Username
Chineone
Code: ajknbmv

Username: stamp pls

Items Required: Stamp (2), Ergo Chair, Dispatcher Console, Server Rack, Videoboard, Reinforced Structure, Triple Wire, Transmiter, Skin Care Products,Filled Candies, Landing Lamp, Powerful Radio Transmitter, Additional Radar.

Items You Can Send: Passengers FB (5), Fuel FB (3), Fuel catalyst, Bath Towel, Robotic Lownmower, ATM, Chocolates, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Radar, Rope Block, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, Flight Google, Eau de Toillete, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Solar Cell, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Cash Register, Spare Wire, Lining Plate, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ai67x8
Username
ShoNuffHarlem
lp87 just sent you fuel20 and radio transmitter. Please send packaging machine and fuel additives
flip123 sent you bench, please send archive box (need 3 if you want to keep trading back and forth these items PM me)
Donclyde sent you bench, can you send fuel20? can do that over next 3 days just PM me
Gt city sent you Oscilation Beacon, can you send Lining Plate?
Doune sent you candies, please send cooling chamber
nsari fuel20, fuel20, deicer..if you can send spaceship engine, packging machine, white board - thanks!

Dying for video wall if anyone has!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
y53vt3
Username
lp87 - what i need
Hello guys
For lp87 : stapplers, calculators and cash counters please.
ShoNuffHarlem : sent you pack machine from lp87 and fuel add from lpey87. What you call lining plate isn't hull parts ?

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts just went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated. I continue requesting Fuel (20) if you can help.

Bali Hi: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Flight Catering to your Bali131 game.
zenmie: thanks for the Aircraft Tire, sent you Sandbag to your itismie game.
Toertchen: thanks for the Flight Catering, don't have anything you asked, sent you Flight Catering.
perezgreg: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Lining Plate to your PG3 game.
Sorumbas: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Fuel (20).
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
melony: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
flip123: thanks for the Jet Engine, sent you Fuel Hose to your flip123 game.
Kitty: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel (20).
Gt city: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Oscillating Beacon to your Gt city 3 game.
Pakman: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel (20).
Beer Baron: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Aircraft Tire, sent you Fuel (20).
valestij: thanks for the Fuel Catalyst but I don't need it, please do not waste your limited gift resource.
Nina: thanks for the Fuel (20) from your Chrisje and Tign games, sent Additional Radar to both games.
javi: thanks for the Flight catering, sent you Fuel (20).
stevel2606: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Az1: thanks for the Single-Malt Whiskey but I don't need it, please do not waste your limited gift resource.

Top Bottom