Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday 5th May - Andriod Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aptttkz
Username
Abi- most needed item
hum... goes well with your avatar :cool:

Happy easter to you all who are celebrating it (if that is the right greeting)
tdv , dont you celebrate Easter ?? being from UK i thought you too might celebrate !! btw, do you mind if i ask what tdv means ??

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Only just got back from holiday, thanks to my lovely neighbours I already have many items but I'm still missing some!

Please help me getting
1 x Loudspeaker
4 x Power Amplifier (I understand this is the item nobody can gift, tdv please? :p)
2 x Haze Machine

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
tdv - I don't know how you do your magic for hard to gift items but, is there a way you can make fuel 150 giftable? :ROFLMAO::hilarious:

Fuel is really all I need these days.:(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,

Thanks for the gifts and NOYA12 will send out in a couple of minutes.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
melony are you palying again?
I thought you were taking time off for school.
I have to sync my gift schedule to morning before work, so I have more time.
Also so I can fall into "I will gift to the first 20" category.
Will be sending gifts at 3pm GMT.

DC

Happy Sunday! Thanks for your gifts and my gifts just went out a moment ago! My signature has been updated.

tdv: thanks for the load of Fuel (20) and Aircraft Tires, always appreciate all your help!
Kitty: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Landing Lamp.
Sorumbas: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Fuel Hose.
Stabekk: thanks for the Biker Jacket although I don't need it since almost a week ago ago, please do not waste your limited gift resource.
air canillas: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Passengers.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Spotlight but I don't need it since almost a week ago, please do not waste your limited gift resource. I don't see a post from you since March 6, not sure what you need now, will check your post again later.
perezgreg: thanks for the Fuel Additivies and Landing Lamp, sent you Loundspeaker.
Doune: thanks for the Fuel Additives, sent you Grinding Machine. You can remove Fuel Station upgrade items from your request list, they are not giftable by anybody, you have to fly to destinations to get them.
cap'n5: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Landing Lamp.
al862: thanks for Landing Lamp, I don't see a post from you sine Nov 30 last year, not sure what you need now, will check your post again later.
Destination: APC: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Landing Lamp.
S3R3G4: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Landing Lamp.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Biker Jacket but I don't need it since almost a week ago, please do not waste your limited gift resource.
I Fly 2: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
jlosada: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Gyroscope.
melony: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Landing Lamp.
notch: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Landing Lamp, I don't see a post from you sine Nov 30 last year, not sure what you need now, will check your post again later.
Ivan: thanks for the Biker Jacket although I don't need it since almost a week ago, please do not waste your limited gift resource. I don't see you posted since Dec 18, not sure what you need now, will check yor post again later.
MG: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
pienicki: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Passengers.
Cicignon: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
Bali Hi: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Passengers.
BrakeTown: thanks for the Landing Lamp, sent you Gyroscope.
KingJon85: thanks for the Laser Level but I don't need it, please do not waste your limited gift resource, sent you Loudspeaker.
Nick Schultz: thanks for the Fuel Additives, sent you Cooling Chamber.

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
melony are you palying again?
I thought you were taking time off for school.
I have to sync my gift schedule to morning before work, so I have more time.
Also so I can fall into "I will gift to the first 20" category.
Will be sending gifts at 3pm GMT.

DC
what can i say? i am addicted. luckily i don't need to study too much and i never fail. not cocky just prepared Lol!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
am6hb52
Username
doggy
Who can send power amps other then tdv for some reason i cant add u to my neighbours.
Need 3 amps and then im happeh.

Bali Hi i got 1 stamp from u send u passengers.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas

Nick Schultz

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
anhhdks
Username
.NS- *items needed*
I had a flight catering building revert to unfinished so I need another Packaging Machine x1

I need several of these as my planes keep breaking down: Altimeter

Then I need the flight items below.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Sent out my 20 gifts just now. All are biker jackets and haze machines. Apologies if you requested something and I was not able to send. Will send you tomorrow. Just want to be able to help those who are trying to finish the rock quest.:)

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
a3qky20
Username
Samir
melony - just a suggestion perhaps you could consider renaming you 2nd game to melony2 - so we can differenciate it from your 1st game "melony-PruningS" - just makes it easier to find it particularly when usernames don't update as often as we would like it to...

Hello tdv ...i Send u A add request ...plz accept me... i need some gift ...u have this plz help me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom