Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday 3rd February 2013 Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to those of you kept sending me gifts! Still wait for GI to fix the gifting issue and still no meaningful response from GI yet. At the same time, I am still trying to return gifts and send gifts, if any of you receive my gift, please let me know. Here is what I sent tonight:

Maqu86: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Passengers.
pienicki: thanks for the Passengers, sent you another Landing Lamp.
zenmie: thanks for sending me gift again (saw you tagged me earlier), but still didn't receive anything from you, just sent you Spare Wire, hope the gifting problem will be fixed some time soon.
Event Horizon: thanks for all the gifts you sent, sent you Chocolate Candies.
Cicignon: thanks for the Deicer, sent you Flight Catering.
BrakeTown: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel Hose.
I Fly 2: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Gyroscope.

There have been several people added me, make sure you tag me or send me a message if you are from this forum.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Québec - as Long said there is a mission on the left of the screen that starts with having to build a history museum and then carry's on... part way the 5* hotel is unlocked...

nsari - opps :oops: - sorry missed you out of the gifting list... sent both your accounts fuel20 to make up for it :sneaky:

NEED YOUR HELP

I can t access or don t see the mission THIRST FOR MORE. To enable me to get 5 star hotel.

Can someone tell me if it is a mission on your left column who should have appear or WHAT.....

tdv air canillas Long Aero Bali Hi rodyw

Hi Québec,

I posted this on 25th Jan:

5 star hotel is a new building in this update. You can only unlock it after doing a few tasks (the order may be a bit jumbled, and I may have included tasks not exactly relevant):
  • fly Mr Wolffe to Rome
  • visit flower shop
  • visit Seafood Restaurants to get 4 Lobsters,
  • build country house,
  • visit Pharmacy for 2 cough syrups (I got these from @I Fly 2),
  • land guest planes for 2 aerated water
If you have completed these tasks, you can build the 5 Star hotel.

Device
  1. Android
Hello All,

Signature updated - please hold fire on sending any gifts to TDVCrApple...

Bali Hi - yes my gifting account is still at level 32 - purposfully kept at that level

olly 333 - sure.. just been a bit busy with the CrApple game and few other things... been trying to send items back but just not enought time to post...

Sent the following gifts out:
Lebiegas - TV Panels
olly 333 - Perfume and Filled Candies
rodyw (© ) - Jumbo flight items
pienicki - fuel20
Aero - fuel hose
Nina (Nina) - Landing Lamp
daniel degracia - spare prop
Suresh - Fuel Hose
Long - jumbo flight items + Flight Catering
must_dash - Nav Modules
CK-Airport - Calculators
zenmie - spare wire

Thxs tdv!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
I've sent my gifts today at 2:00 AM and don't remenber what I sent not to whom, and now I do not remember it either, only I have slept 3 hours!!!

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
Québec - as Long said there is a mission on the left of the screen that starts with having to build a history museum and then carry's on... part way the 5* hotel is unlocked...

nsari - opps :oops: - sorry missed you out of the gifting list... sent both your accounts fuel20 to make up for it :sneaky:

tdv, thanks for sent to both my accounts with fuel20...Wow...received a lot...lot...lot..of fuel20 (y)(y):cool:
Many thanks in advance :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3qvcmi
Username
Maqu86
Hello every1 gifts just gone out for today-

Passengers to- air canillas, Suresh, Long, yabuki77, zenmie Event Horizon, beerbrewer, Cicignon, valestij, Maqu86
Fuel supply to- stevel2606, lkoo
Powerful radio transmitter to- mel, Hotdog
Tour review to- flip123
Cockpit glass to- Phantom
Eau de toilette to- Red Fox One, I Fly 2, One Bad Day, InCoNvEnIeNtE

If you didnt get a gift will b next gifting :)

pienicki i do not receive tour gifts never... but i sent everyday a gift... sent you powerful radio transmitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom