Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday 3rd February 2013 Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:
Username/Friend Code
in-game name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will This thread will last for 24 hours.
**********************************************************************************************
Please help me with the items in my signature to get my jumbo's in the air :) ...

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
tdv everything okay with you? You're so quiet??!! ;)
@ everyone thanks for the gifts, I send my gifts, it's not so much 20 gifts a day, but I hope you're glad

Thanks to the daily gift of the christmastree, now I built a icecastle. Now I need a SNOWMACHINE... anyone?
And maybe you have whiskey for me. I like it very much to get more money for exploring my airport.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ab0uazg
Username
Huzaifa.
Hi friends
My user name is huzaifa. (Please note that there is a dot after my user name)
My friend code ab0uazg

Please add me .. I can gifts up to level 21
Thanks

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Hello everyone :) Thanks for all the gifts and visit (y)

I am looking for 'Fuel hose' as gifts :rolleyes:

Here is what i sent earlier today:

Additional radar to lkoo
Archive box to CK-Airport
Chocalate candies to Red Fox One
Cooling chamber to Stabekk yabuki77
Deicer to Joe
Flight catering to mandeer @L.E.X
Fuel (3 unit) to FENNIE LYE kitkitkit
Fuel hose to air canillas Bali Hi retkot
Gyroscope to I Fly 2
Hull parts to mel
Landing lamp to Minissa
Navigation module to bubbajed5711
10xPassenger to mel Lebiegas
Powerful radio transmitter to pienicki

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Hello All,

Signature updated - please hold fire on sending any gifts to TDVCrApple...

Bali Hi - yes my gifting account is still at level 32 - purposfully kept at that level

olly 333 - sure.. just been a bit busy with the CrApple game and few other things... been trying to send items back but just not enought time to post...

Sent the following gifts out:
Lebiegas - TV Panels
olly 333 - Perfume and Filled Candies
rodyw (© ) - Jumbo flight items
pienicki - fuel20
Aero - fuel hose
Nina (Nina) - Landing Lamp
daniel degracia - spare prop
Suresh - Fuel Hose
Long - jumbo flight items + Flight Catering
must_dash - Nav Modules
CK-Airport - Calculators
zenmie - spare wire

Good morning! Thanks to those who continue sending me gifts although my gifts couldn't come through to you in the last several days. GI hasn't responded my tickets in any meaningful way. Hope it will be fixed some time soon. For what it is worth, I continue returning/sending gifts, please let me know if you receive my gifts.

I Fly 2: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Gyroscope.
lkoo: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
Bali Hi: thanks for the Altimeter, sent you Flight Catering.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Archive Box.
pienicki: thanks for the Passengers you sent, will try to send you something later today after my gifts reset.

Continue return some gifts:

tdv: thanks a lot for the load of gifts you sent. I am running low on many flight items since I cannot receive most of the gifts people sent. Your load of flight items would helpe me a lot, really appreciate that!
kitkitkit: thanks for the Passengers, I don't have the items you asked, sent you Passengers.
al862: thanks for Oscillating Beacon, sent you Flight Catering.

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Hi everyone!
Thanks for all the gifts. I've updated my signature.

Long and air canillas. There are still a few neighbors that are sending me gifts, but I'm not receiving. I will continue sending gifts to those neighbors as I know they are receiving the gifts I send. GI will sort this out shortly. They are generally very quick in responding to our issues. As I am also playing this game as I Fly on my ipad, when we started having an issue with usernames, we brought this to their attention. They assured us this issue would be dealt with in a future update. That was in October. :D

I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
With some of our main gifters unable to send any items -Please tag me if you are stuck for any gifts (all requests from my gifting list or regular items i.e. fuel supply, landing lamps, jumbo items etc) are most welcome...

Just tag me and I will try my best to send it to you.... rough numbers would be helpfull

I still have a number of people (now 150+) still waiting - as I don't know who they are - please tag me if you still have me as "awaiting reply" - also please look into the instructions by must-dash for how to create a dummy facebook account so that an avatar is displayed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom