Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday 30 December - Android Daily Trading Thread

Is the new Daily Trading Thread heading easier for you?

• Yes

Votes: 21 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I did not even notice!

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Why is there a poll?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
1jl219
Username
Deidei.item needed
cap'n5: I tried your code couple days ago and it didn't work :-( please don't delete me.
I have emailed GI to restore my neighbors, if they cannot do that I want them to reset all the friend codes I've ever input, so I can re-add the codes. Then, I will ask you to delete me.

Oh, since you now do not show up in my neighbor list, I cannot receive any gifts from you and my other old neighbors :'(

Thank you.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6mOr2m and ag25st1
Username
Hotdog 1 and Hotdog
air canillas Thank you so much but a few of my neighbours gifted me fule additive so you can continue the supply of additional radar :rolleyes:

Edit: It seems you already sent me fuel additive :sneaky: Thanks for it and from tomorrow you can gift something else :rolleyes:
Happy New Year everyone
Thanks for all the people who send me gifts
Hotdog 1
Codes: a6m0r2m
items needed: 4x all inclusive bracelet
Flight school: 2x textbook (urgent)
Town hall: 1xstapler; 2x calculator;
Control tower: Textbook x2; wideangle binoculars; 2x weather display
Hotdog2
Codes: ae6hha7
items needed: 4x all inclusive bracelet
====================================
can send: Fuel; Pearl Earrings; Cognac; Makeup; Bath Towel; Air Conditioner; Cockpit glass; welder; great shots; landing lamp; Radar; Passenger; Powerful Radio transmitter; flight googles; fuel supply; jet engine; stapler; fuel additives; power source; Additional Radar; Amperemeter; spare wire;laser cutter; landing gear; flight catering; Oscillating Beacon; Packaging Machine

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agy1y7a
Username
Mali
Level 26 - 46 Stars - Reputation 4

I Can Use (in order of preference);
Flight Items: Spare Wire, Flight Catering, Spare Propeller
Buildings: Defroster, Archive Box, Smoke Detector, Video Wall, Dispatcher Console, Defroster
Fuel, Passengers & Duty-Free items always appreciated.

Please do not waste your limited gifts by sending items I'm not asking for, and remember that you cannot "Send in return" an item if it's not on your own outgoing list.
Thanks

I Can Send;
Santa's Bad Day: Old Lantern, Red paint

Fuel(3units), Disposable Shampoo, Bench, Airconditioner, Single-Malt Whiskey, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Tour Review, Landing Lamp, Projector, Channel Bar, Passenger(10), Powerful Radio Transmitter. Assembl Robot, Anti Theft Gate, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, White Board, Fuel Additives, Drill Machine, Additional Radar, Make up, Smoke Detector, Spare Wire, Server Rack, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Defroster, Navigation Module, Master Plan, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller

Just as I was about to board the plane, I ran out of Old Lanterns. Luckily, @Sophie's shipment arrived just in time so that I could continue to send sleigh flights while I am in the air (and offline). Really saved me me from an otherwise fruitless flight! Upon arrival in my hotel, I finished the batch of lanterns, but @tdv's batch arrived! Again I was saved! On @blackcloud's recommendation, bought a Xmas Shop, then visited a few neighbour's Xmas Shop, and I finally got the 2nd artificial ice and completed my skating rink. Thanks also to nian, sandy, brookeluke , cap'n5, LIBS, Z@ack, Linc, Cassie, notch, jamie, Pimpa, retkot, lkoo AK, DH,Sev soccer, JS1114, Long, Suresh Pal, Blackcloud, @mooer, BirdEyes, Paski, CK, Redfox, smd, Friso, Fcoy, pjot, Dest,Andy, gcjr,Yuri,ChristiaanD, Jason2, Saxca, OBD, mandeer, Thirdheat, cman, Tomer, PL for your Old Lanterns!!

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
FENNIE LYE Quite strange: I sent you shredder (as per your signature :cool:) yesterday ?? Your posts for needs and signature is not matching ?? I am sending out gifts for monday now so please let me know what do you require for today :rolleyes:

mel

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04chunln
Username
Meli2-what I need most
Sorry don't have what you got but please send me an invitation since I'm have just using all my quotas. Could you send me textbook x4 for both username Hotdog 1 a6mOr2m and Hotdog 2 ae6hha7. Many thanks in return

There was a big lag in scrolling of my gift list, so I'm not sure if hotdog1 received a textbook or something else. Hotdog2 did receive a textbook. Will send again tomorrow.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
Deidei-1jl219 : You show up in my list as DeiDei.Heater - do I need to delete you (not that I can with the current version!) to then re-add you? I tried your friend code but it was not accepted saying that it was invalid. Should I try sending you a gift to see if it works?

I Fly 2 : sent you fuel supply as I don't have any of the other items you're after at the moment.

The other 18 gifts will go out shortly...

Thanks for the fuel supply, that works out great for me. On another subject, I've been exchanging spare propellers with you from my I Fly account. I'm sure you just see username, but that's OK. I can't send you lanterns as that is a quest item and can't be exchanged between IPad and Android. I really don't need anything on my I Fly account, but it would be impossible knowing what spare propeller is from me and what gift is from someone else. I will be more than happy sending you a spare propeller everyday from my I Fly account, and really don't need a gift returned. So if you see I Fly sending you a spare propeller, you don't need to repay with a gift. Of course, if it says username, you won't know which one is me. I will send you a spare propeller everyday, unless your want something else, just let me know.

I Fly 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom