Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday 10th March 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
Hi, Thanks for all my neighbors that had sent me pruning shears and now I finished collect all flowers on my both game:):) I will continue sent pruning shears to who need:)
Special thanks to tdv Many thanks in advance for your daily pruning shears to my sari2 game(y)(y)

And now I fight for collecting 2 more butterflies on my sari2 game..
Today is my lucky day that I can finished this mission on my sari game :);)
Finally I got "Botanical Garden":)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
fk6v1j
Username
yabuki ichiban
First of all I would like to thanks everyone who had sent me gifts during my long absent in this forum... I was really busy with work.... all I've been performing "sent in return" all this while. From now onward please PM me if you need any specific item or just sent me items and will sent in return.... I'm a busy man right now with work and all...

lkoo - I have accepted you under username lk but was not in the neighbour list and i have you in my neighbour for username lkoo2.cosmicfuel

since i'm online now might as well list this down....
*did sent in return to jamie and PRISJ
Item sent:-
Pruning Shears - hungyauming Suresh One Bad Day lkoo Hotdog
Spare Propeller - Som
Passengers (10) - mel Connie
Fuel Hose - nsari
Gyroscope - Melanie
Deicer - Andrew-YYZ pienicki
Navigation Module - bubbajed5711
Flight Catering - Joe kitkitkit
Flight Goggles - KingJon85
Amperemeter - FENNIE LYE