Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday 10th March 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Hi,

I have a question, maybe someone can help me. For the challenge I need 2 pedometers. There are 16 neighboring buildings dropping them, but.... as almost everybody I need the butterfly-nets for the challenge also...

Does anyone know which neighboring building has the best drop rate for pedometers?

Thank you.....

flip123, Its my experience that most of the ordinary neighbour buildings drops a lot of these items including the pedometers
I needed also pedometers, I've just visited my neighbours and the simpliest buildings dropped the most items, at least 4 pair of shoes and 3 pedometers
This time I don't go for the butterflies, just for the items of the treadmill because we need them for launching
Success I hope my experience help you :)

All my neighbors, I do not need Pruning Shears anymore :) . All I needed was just one last flower for this mission (since I already had all other flowers from the previous On the Winds of Love mission) and I just got it. Thanks for those of you sent me Pruning Sheras in the last several days. Please see my signature for my current needs. I will continue sending out Pruning Shears to those who need it, and good luck with the mission!

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
All my neighbors, I do not need Pruning Shears anymore :) . All I needed was just one last flower for this mission (since I already had all other flowers from the previous On the Winds of Love mission) and I just got it. Thanks for those of you sent me Pruning Sheras in the last several days. Please see my signature for my current needs. I will continue sending out Pruning Shears to those who need it, and good luck with the mission!
i think i sent you shears. your profile name says you need them

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
Thanks for all the items you have sent me nearly there i need 4 tv panel and hoping or waiting for mr tdv to kindly send them,
Heres what i sent out if missed you i will gift you next time

Whiteboard- JAKEL
Deicer- diwata
Spare propeller- antony1406
Nav module- air canillas, stevel2606
Shears- hungyauming
Smoke detector- melony
Shears- nsari (sari1), Phantom (ph2), snowy70, Suresh, Hotdog, One Bad Day, Ana Cristina Eusebio, I Fly 2
Deicer- Long, cap'n5, olly 333
Server rack- karthi
Add radar- InCoNvEnIeNtE

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Hey!

Sent out gifts and sorry but low level means mostly fuel.

Getting there:
pienicki fuel
diwata fuel
olly 333 fuel
snowy70 shears
melony fuel

I just need do not disturb and diposable shampoo.
Feel free to add!

Thanks,

DC
No problem, Donclyde. I am always short on fuel so it is very much appreciated!:) Will send you disposable shampoo in 9 hours unless you say that you already have enough.

i think i sent you shears. your profile name says you need them

No problem, I can use it for the next mission. I don't think the in-game name gets refreshed very often, some neighbors on my list still show "Old Lantern", so I always check a neighbor's forum signature if I really want to know what s/he needs right now.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Send out my 4 gifts to:
@Jpjpjp2 Nav.module
Aero Osc. beacon
olly 333 De-icer
@TDVCrApple2 Gyroscope
Still in need of pruning shears, need only 2 tulips for completing the valentine's bouquet.
Thanx in advance!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
au078ey
Username
Cici: [item needed]
Thanks a lot everyone! I've got the three bouquets now so I don't need any more pruning shears.

Some additional radars would be very welcome though! :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a09rcii
Username
jkeeney73
Hey all. I finally broke down and bought the all inclusive bracelts I needed with the 10 free greens so I no longer need those. To complete my mission center I now need 3 dispatch consoles, 4 server racks, and 4 video wall. If i am not on your neighbor list pleaxe feel free to add me. I can use shears, duty free items, spare wire, fuel, passengers, fuel additive anytime.

What I can give, player name, and friend code are all in my profile. Thanks for any gifts sent my way. I always accept neighbors.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
Thank you Lebiegas for the shears. Your two shears of the last half hour gave me my third Chrysanthemum :)

I will no longer need shears. Thank you for all the shears you sent me... will keep sending them
Long and vayka1, I sent an invite from Jp1. I will just be sending shears from that account. I do not need anything in return on that game.
hungyauming also tried to add you but got a promo error. If interested, the code is ac5z6f7
Thanks Flip123 for adding me on jp2, you're in my list and thanks for the shear.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Username
Weird, when i deleted some friends from my list i can sent out 4 gifts more, so that makes a total of 8 today.
So the gifts went to:
Kei Catering
Long Spare propellor
pienicki Archive box
hungyauming Shear
I still can use some shears plz. Who will and can send them to me.
Still i'm not allowed to visit my friends, but i'm glad i'll be able to send gifts again!!!!
I'll be very curios about tomorrow if my game resets!!!!!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a205wxb
Username
snowy
Hello everyone. Thank you for the shears. Just sent out all my gifts for today (mostly shears). Except pienicki (server rack) and melony (additional radar). Let me know if you do not need shears.

I think the success rate is getting worse. I visited 7 neighbors and got only one shear and nothing else, which was a mistake. I meant to press the butterflies next to it.

Belated thanks to everyone for helping me complete level 6 repair base, especially to Bali Hi and air canillas

Thanks to everyone who sent me gifts. Today i sent the following

shears to Metrohenrik
f hose to twisteduk
landing lamp to Kitty
shears to nsari
shears to nsari
shears to snowy70
shears to Red Fox One
shears to antony1406
deicer to myriam
shears to @Ana Cris Eusebio
shears to Sky Ranger