Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Sunday 10th March 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details in your post and in your signature:
Username/Friend Code
In-game name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Thanks for all the gifts! My gifts just went out. My signature has been updated.

tdv: thanks for the items you sent today. Still need some more Pruning Shears and Fuel 20 whenever you have a chance. Thanks!

Received Pruning Shears from and sent Pruning Shears to:
perezgreg
lister0f5meg
I Fly 2
CK-Airport
JAKEL
Aero
antony1406
stevel2606
yukidesu
hungyauming
Cicignon
Beer Baron
Québec
Shinobi273
mandeer
morgun

Destination: APC: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
hockeyhobbit: thanks for Flight catering, I am not sure what you need since you don't put what you need in your signature and you haven't posted since Jan 11, will check your post/signature again later.
melony: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Fuel Additives (I assume you don't need Pruning Shears since you are not asking for it in yuor signature).
air canillas: thanks for the Pruning Shears, sent you Fuel.
Njoud: received a Packaging Machine form you, I don't need it, items I needs are in my signature, please do not send anything that I did not ask, don't want you waste your limited gift resource.

Kei: thanks for the Pruning Shears, I ran out of gift tonight and will send gift to you tomorrow.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Day 3 - got 15 butterfly nets from neighbors, caught 5 butterflies. Hmm.. I wonder if my math is correct.:p

So far I got:
3 brimstone
3 old world swallowtail
1 red admiral
1 cypris morpho
2 peacock

C'mon... be nice to me...
Little butterfly...come to me...;)

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Goodmorning everyone, everybody still happy??

I need NO SHEARS, but I can send you if you want, please do not return.
I thank everyone who sent me a gift, I send my gifts later this day

And now the weathertalk :D : no spring in Holland, the winter has returned, snow snow snow, :(!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Goodmorning everybody,
flip123 and @robottester thanks for the shears.
If you're able to send some more, i'll be very happy.
tdv can you also help me out with some shears?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Tonight I go to the football, so don't know if I'll be able to send gifts, but anyhow will take my tablet and try it. I hope that it doesn't rain too much.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Thank you Lebiegas for the shears. Your two shears of the last half hour gave me my third Chrysanthemum :)

I will no longer need shears. Thank you for all the shears you sent me... will keep sending them
Long and vayka1, I sent an invite from Jp1. I will just be sending shears from that account. I do not need anything in return on that game.
hungyauming also tried to add you but got a promo error. If interested, the code is ac5z6f7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom