Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Spirit of Adventure bonus

Eric The Great

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Eric The Great
Hi,

I received my first "Spirit of Adventure" bonus. The description is a little unclear. It says the bonus increases duration on all active flights that require a map three times.

Can someone who has used this bonus clue my in on the sequence? Do I activate the bonus and then a new map? Or perhaps some other order? Does it work for one just map or all activated at that time?

Thanks,

Eric

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
Hi,

I received my first "Spirit of Adventure" bonus. The description is a little unclear. It says the bonus increases duration on all active flights that require a map three times.

Can someone who has used this bonus clue my in on the sequence? Do I activate the bonus and then a new map? Or perhaps some other order? Does it work for one just map or all activated at that time?

Thanks,

Eric

https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/mystery-super-bonus.7364/page-5 <--- Halfway down @Juvenal (hope you can shed light on this) says

I have and I use it after I start maps.
Yes it make the maps that running 3 times longer.
It's an immediate and one time thing.

Sounds like any maps you currently have running (so multiple) will be extended x3

Eric The Great

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Eric The Great
How do you get this bonus?
Chloe,

I was very pleased to earn my first bonus from the Alliance group. I completed the Gold Reserve collection and indeed received the Mystery Super Bonus. I have been focusing on collectible producing buildings and the whole collection came from the colltible production.

Thanks @Jgm85 and @Kesh for the information

Top Bottom