Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Special Gift for Windows Players

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Sky Elf
Username
Sky Elf
I haven't seen the popup you are referring to, just the usual popups telling me that I need to update to the latest version of the game and the ones trying to trick me into buying stuff I don't want with greenies, instead of saving them for the things I do want.

I haven't seen the popup you are referring to, just the usual popups telling me that I need to update to the latest version of the game and the ones trying to trick me into buying stuff I don't want with greenies, instead of saving them for the things I do want.
I no longer get the pop ups which want me to buy in game features, they stopped when I updated this is probably the only part of the update I was happy with :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: . All I get now are ads for other GI games and they are very infrequent, that's why I noticed this one was different.

Ddave1

Top Bottom