Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Green Launch Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items
The 25th group launch has been opened by @Harcourt (Harc Support) account and will remain open for 24 hours or until the fuel gauge becomes full.

All places are available using only the following four small resources - Small Fuel Tank (6 points), Additional Stabilalizer (12 points), Explosive Bolt (24 points) and Solid Fuel (12 points). The minimum opening investment is 54 - QL's can be used.

Once the flight has returned I will update and post the Flyers League Table, during the weekend. Here's to another successful launch.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
We currently have 11 flyers on board - the counter now reads 792 of 1,600 - this could become a record for these flights.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

@ItsRalphy

Judging by your comments in the trading thread, Are you sure you came straight home, with no alcoholic diversions ?

Regards
Harcourt
Got home fine, safe and sound, now this is where the trouble starts!!! With a crew like this, it will be an expensive round, but I will do what I can - drink anybody?

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Top Bottom