Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Spaceship Launches: Using Up Smaller Resource Items

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Dear Flyers

If your like me and you have been playing Airport City for quite sometime, then you would have built up healthy supplies of resource items used in fueling your Spaceship Launches.

I'm referring in particular to the following four resource items - Additional Stabilalizer (123), Explosive Bolt (128), Small Fuel Tank (29) and Solid Fuel (331). These resources are normally left over because of the time it takes, a few hours, before you are able to select them again having waited for the items to become available.

I've not included the remaining three resource items, which make up the entire range, Large Fuel Tank, Main Stabilalizer and Powerful Explosive Bolt, simply because they have a far greater value and are more frequently used when launches are opened.

I'm sure there are many forum members who are in a similar position. With that in mind, I would like to try and use up these smaller resources, by opening up a green launch (1600 limit the smallest available) and leaving the launch open for almost 24 hours or when a flight is ready for launch, whichever comes first.

It will, of course, not be possible to use up all these resource items in just one launch, so there would need to be quite a few, over many days if not many weeks.

I would be very interested to know what members think. For this to work we would need to have an understanding, that this is about using up all those smaller resource items and not about securing first, second or third place as such. The only problem that I can see would be those, non forum members, who could take advantage, because they are not up to speed and/or not concerned.

I very much look forward to reading your thoughts on this matter. To my way of thinking it is a great waste of unused resources, which should be used. All those involved would benefit in the long run which can't be a bad thing.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins

League Table.jpg

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Please Message me to request
Username
gbs
I am working to complete 3* in blue launches at the moment as soon as I have I will join some of these green ones. The only problem I am finding is that I am running low on "notebook" start up item which is restricting the number of blue/green launches - I am in four figures on many other things but not going to pay $20 to buy a notebook!!

Alini

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
042a7tom
Username
Alini
Dear Flyers

If your like me and you have been playing Airport City for quite sometime, then you would have built up healthy supplies of resource items used in fueling your Spaceship Launches.

I'm referring in particular to the following four resource items - Additional Stabilalizer (123), Explosive Bolt (128), Small Fuel Tank (29) and Solid Fuel (331). These resources are normally left over because of the time it takes, a few hours, before you are able to select them again having waited for the items to become available.

I've not included the remaining three resource items, which make up the entire range, Large Fuel Tank, Main Stabilalizer and Powerful Explosive Bolt, simply because they have a far greater value and are more frequently used when launches are opened.

I'm sure there are many forum members who are in a similar position. With that in mind, I would like to try and use up these smaller resources, by opening up a green launch (1600 limit the smallest available) and leaving the launch open for almost 24 hours or when a flight is ready for launch, whichever comes first.

It will, of course, not be possible to use up all these resource items in just one launch, so there would need to be quite a few, over many days if not many weeks.

I would be very interested to know what members think. For this to work we would need to have an understanding, that this is about using up all those smaller resource items and not about securing first, second or third place as such. The only problem that I can see would be those, non forum members, who could take advantage, because they are not up to speed and/or not concerned.

I very much look forward to reading your thoughts on this matter. To my way of thinking it is a great waste of unused resources, which should be used. All those involved would benefit in the long run which can't be a bad thing.

Regards

Captain WH Rollins
I like this idea but will we still be able to do Red launch simultaneously with our bigger resources?

I like this idea but will we still be able to do Red launch simultaneously with our bigger resources?

Unfortunately not ! You can only have one launch active at a time.

However we almost always have a QL on board so it starts at 17:00pm London Time. Launches around 22:30 and arrives back at 01:00 am.

You can then start a Red if you can stay awake that long !!

Regards
Harcourt

ah, you start at 5pm UK time, thats 2am for me.. ok. so I need to wake up early and try and catch the launch before it takes off. are you doing the next one on Friday ?

We will probably do one next Friday, but look out for @Captain WH Rollins postings.

As well as being neighbours with me, you will need to be neighbours with @Wired Parrott (WP2 Account) as we alternate starting the Launches.

Regards
Harcourt

I am working to complete 3* in blue launches at the moment as soon as I have I will join some of these green ones. The only problem I am finding is that I am running low on "notebook" start up item which is restricting the number of blue/green launches - I am in four figures on many other things but not going to pay $20 to buy a notebook!!

We have not been doing green launches with these for a while now. We are currently doing blue launches for the small item launches.
An easy way to get another launch in for minimal resources. :cool:

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Hi,
I will send you a friend request so that i can join the small reslurces launch.
Thanks!

Hello, many thanks for your invite which I've accepted. To join in these flights you will need to be neighbours with @Harcourt and @Wired Parrott - they take turns opening the launches on Friday's. Thanks once again.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

I might alternate between both launches then. One day small resources and the next day big ones. I'll send you a vriend request if that's ok. My friend code is O42a7tom

Hi @Alini

I have accepted your friend invite on Harcourt game.
However you will need to be neighbours with my support account to take part in the Friday Blue Launches using Smaller Resources..
I have tried to send an invite but it did not work !!
Please try from your game. The Code is 20 svdquh. The Account name is HA Gift to Harco.

Regards
Harcourt

Top Bottom