Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Blue Launch Spaceship Launch Using Up Smaller Resource Items LAUNCHED

Spaceship Launch: Using Up Smaller Resource Items

This 34th group Blue launch has been opened by @Harcourt (HA Gift to Harco Account)

All places are available using only the following four small resources - Small Fuel Tank (6 points), Additional Stabilalizer (12 points), Explosive Bolt (24 points) and Solid Fuel (12 points).

The maximum opening investment is 54 - QL's can be used.

You may need to visit a neighbour to force the Launch to appear.

UPDATE

We now have 9 Flyers with 11 Accounts. Thanks to @crescent moon and @porvillewright we have 2 QLs !!!

596 points of 2000

Last edited:
Hi gang - really sorry, fat fingers here accidentally put an LFT worth 40 points in. I know someone sips every time, but didn't think it would be me! I will miss the next round of 12's and 24's to catch up.

Rest assured I have had strong words with myself, and given myself a severe chastisement, and have left myself on a verbal warning with disciplinary action for any further transgressions. In recompense, a round of drinks for everyone on me, I have got mine already.

Harcourt, take forty points from my total (SB 210) - the overall total was stuck at 1986 points and my QL had just 6 minutes remaining, so I hit a LFT to get us all off the ground for a 15 minute flight instead of a 2 and a half hour trip!

Hi @porvillewright

I think you did exactly the right thing. I am sure we would all prefer a QL than an extended stay on the Launch Pad. I was thinking of doing the same as it is way past my bedtime :sleep:

Good Night

Harcourt

Top Bottom