Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Space launches imminent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Hi all, tdv, Mrstepot, Rsorour and all. My phone battery packed up tonight, before i got home, so I couldn't launch! Gutted. Just read posts and I think others might have done different things so I suggest we postponed launch till tomorrow. I'll launch instead early evening UK time so that things are well underway by the time the US players come online in the US evening. Will post more tomorrow. Sorry about tonight, forgot to take my charger to work and by the time I realised it was too late!
No worries it happens... Lets try tonight...

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Happy Helen, Sorry I miscalculated extra 4point. I'm stuck now, don't know should put more point or just hang on to it. I don't like to hijack you. Please advise. Neil ellor
Colin Chew it seems Helen was happy to take what she could, congratulations on the bronze. I am looking to start or join a launch tomorrow so feel free to start or join mine please let me know if you want to start and I can help
Captain tneil

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Colin chew
Colin Chew it seems Helen was happy to take what she could, congratulations on the bronze. I am looking to start or join a launch tomorrow so feel free to start or join mine please let me know if you want to start and I can help
Captain tneil

Neil ellor, I wouldn't be able to see your launch as we are not neighbor. Please accept my neighbor request. I will be looking for your launch tomorrow. Happy Helen would you like to join us?

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
My lander returns in an hour or so. I will look for launches.
billsnj I am so glad you were able to have a successful launch (that wasn't solo!)
Becky Thanks - Yes I was able to initiate and two players joined. My capsule returns at approx. 6:30 PM EST. Next I have to try and JOIN a launch in progress. That's where I had troubles. Stil no reply from GIS regarding my inability to Join launches on Sat. and Mon. - Let me know if you need help with a launch. -- Bil --

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Steve i am in!!! lets go.....
(Update) Steve's launch is currently with 1890/2000 points with ~23hrs and 22 min. left. Steve is in for gold; James23007 and myself are in for silver finishes. Bronzes are up for grabs
We are indeed very close to launching but there are bronzes up for grabs for as little as 2 points! Feel free to take advantage Mrstepot, GamingSwiftie, billsnj et all!

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Urghhhh! I hate GI, got 8 launch ready boxes as a result of great drops from my neighbour visits ... then I opened them and got 7 pieces of rubbish and one Large Fuel Tank!!
Haven't had a PEB drop from a launch ready box for months now! Most annoyed!

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Urghhhh! I hate GI, got 8 launch ready boxes as a result of great drops from my neighbour visits ... then I opened them and got 7 pieces of rubbish and one Large Fuel Tank!!
Haven't had a PEB drop from a launch ready box for months now! Most annoyed!
Steve I know how it feels.... i am in the same boat. Still awaiting a PEB or two for a gold launch. The good new is today's launch was successful. May your gold finish bring you a bounty!!!! i have one foot print left and i would have my first space monument. Ill let you know.
Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom