Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Space launches imminent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Chloe if you don't join bill feel free to join mind just another 300 ish to complete with Ianda 11 a bronze up for grabs 18 hours left

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Hey billsnj, did your launch complete? I can join now if you still need help.
Chloe11111 I had a terrible launch. It was a GI disaster - an invisible launch - nobody could see it. (I had 6 neighbors try to join - Gamingswiftie3 even sent me a screenshot). I had to go solo all 2000. Completed it with 40 minutes to spare and used up almost all of my supplies. I filed a TT with GI Support - doubt that they will do anything. I seem to recall that this is the 3rd time this has happened to me. I need to do some research and see how common this is, keeping in mind that I have completed almost 50 launches. So my exposure may be much greater that that of others. Good Luck with your launch.(y) Bill PS Still no gifts :confused:

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
@
Chloe11111 I had a terrible launch. It was a GI disaster - an invisible launch - nobody could see it. (I had 6 neighbors try to join - Gamingswiftie3 even sent me a screenshot). I had to go solo all 2000. Completed it with 40 minutes to spare and used up almost all of my supplies. I filed a TT with GI Support - doubt that they will do anything. I seem to recall that this is the 3rd time this has happened to me. I need to do some research and see how common this is, keeping in mind that I have completed almost 50 launches. So my exposure may be much greater that that of others. Good Luck with your launch.(y) Bill PS Still no gifts :confused:
billsnj

You are jinxed for sure, I have never completed a solo launch & I have only 36 neighbours at present. This doesn't seem right, it's pretty exhausting doing all that on your own too!

Hope you get a big booty to make up!! ;)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11

Bill I've had a couple of launches like that and I've probably only launched half of what you have. It's annoying and I've had to use greens each time to avoid it failing.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
CNX88 I am riding along. Thanks for the lift! :)
Hi Becky (Mrstepot) couldn't get online in time this afternoon to start a launch, however I saw your note here so thought I would join CNX88 and chuck in a few points to help! Am up for another launch as soon as I get the capsule back, I am happy to go for gold again on this next launch as I am ready, I will start the launch as soon as I can and then post here - will probably start with 800-900 quick points and then slow burn for a bit longer than normal to try and get rid of my ever increasing stock pile of EBs and Solid Fuel!!
Rsorour, GamingSwiftie, Pakman, billsnj and anyone else who wants in on our organised launches (very cheap silver and bronzes) feel free to join in!! :)

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Hi Becky (Mrstepot) couldn't get online in time this afternoon to start a launch, however I saw your note here so thought I would join CNX88 and chuck in a few points to help! Am up for another launch as soon as I get the capsule back, I am happy to go for gold again on this next launch as I am ready, I will start the launch as soon as I can and then post here - will probably start with 800-900 quick points and then slow burn for a bit longer than normal to try and get rid of my ever increasing stock pile of EBs and Solid Fuel!!
Rsorour, GamingSwiftie, Pakman, billsnj and anyone else who wants in on our organised launches (very cheap silver and bronzes) feel free to join in!! :)
Steve
I am glad it all worked out! I will look for your launch tomorrow -and add points to help you earn gold.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Steve ...... its good to have back you on the "grid", i just launched with Capt. Bob (Dr_fly) and will be awaiting the lander over the next 24 hours. I will be happy to be your wing man on your launch for gold. Just let me know when you have an idea when your lander of your current launch will return so i know when to lookout for your launch. BTW, are you any closer to bagging your first space monument?
Cheers!

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Yes, sorry :(. I spent the weekend spring cleaning the house, detailing the cars and changing off the snow tires. Now I'm so sore, the only thing I can do is play on the ipad ;)

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
@
billsnj

You are jinxed for sure, I have never completed a solo launch & I have only 36 neighbours at present. This doesn't seem right, it's pretty exhausting doing all that on your own too!

Hope you get a big booty to make up!! ;)
Happy Helen Solo's are no fun - re: booty - got more of the same :mad::mad::mad: I now have 4X A.S. 5X A.P. 4X S.S. and ZERO Gagarin's Helmet / Voyager Probe. Also my neighbors list is presently at 34 - most are from this fourm. Today I will spend re-stocking my warehouse. I hope to launch again tomorrow. Just not sure at the moment. We still need to get LAX or Colin to set something up. -- Bill --

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Steve thanks for the heads up - today I'm re-stocking my warehouse it was depleted by the Solo I just completed. What gets me is I was solo and didn't get one item I needed. :mad: Bill PS I'll probably be ready to go tomorrow Tuesday.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Steve thanks for the heads up - today I'm re-stocking my warehouse it was depleted by the Solo I just completed. What gets me is I was solo and didn't get one item I needed. :mad: Bill PS I'll probably be ready to go tomorrow Tuesday.
billsnj - you can join and just put in Solid Fuel and other rubbish if you want while you replenish your stock, its an easy launch and you get a Silver or minimum Bronze (that might contain some goodies), your welcome to join.

@Rsorour, Mrstepot, GamingSwiftie, billsnj, Pakman and anyone else is also most welcome!! My capsule comes back in 1hr 30 mins which is 7.45 UK time 1.45 CET I believe. I will start a launch then with about 800-900 points and then go to slow burn overnight (which I suggest we all do). I'll carry on the slow burn in the morning UK time if we are not launched and then top it off if needs be late afternoon UK time (hopefully this will allow me to use up a load of that solid fuel, EBs and AStabs that are clogging up my warehouse and making it look untidy). I'll be going for gold on this one.

Rsorour I am 2 Gagarin's Helmets, 3 Armstrong Footprints, 1 Space Shuttle and 2 Voyager Probes away from my Space Monument ... I think there will be many more launches to come! :)
I need to keep my fingers crossed for some more PEBs to drop soon though. Most of my Space Expedition boxes are EBs, Solid Fuels and Large Fuel Tanks. Occasionally a Main Stab but very rarely PEB's although when they come they tend to come in 2's ...

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
billsnj - you can join and just put in Solid Fuel and other rubbish if you want while you replenish your stock, its an easy launch and you get a Silver or minimum Bronze (that might contain some goodies), your welcome to join.

@Rsorour, Mrstepot, GamingSwiftie, billsnj, Pakman and anyone else is also most welcome!! My capsule comes back in 1hr 30 mins which is 7.45 UK time 1.45 CET I believe. I will start a launch then with about 800-900 points and then go to slow burn overnight (which I suggest we all do). I'll carry on the slow burn in the morning UK time if we are not launched and then top it off if needs be late afternoon UK time (hopefully this will allow me to use up a load of that solid fuel, EBs and AStabs that are clogging up my warehouse and making it look untidy). I'll be going for gold on this one.

Rsorour I am 2 Gagarin's Helmets, 3 Armstrong Footprints, 1 Space Shuttle and 2 Voyager Probes away from my Space Monument ... I think there will be many more launches to come! :)
I need to keep my fingers crossed for some more PEBs to drop soon though. Most of my Space Expedition boxes are EBs, Solid Fuels and Large Fuel Tanks. Occasionally a Main Stab but very rarely PEB's although when they come they tend to come in 2's ...
Steve it is 2:10 PM EST. I will look for your launch. The # 2 or 3 spot work for me. Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom