Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Space launches imminent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
Launch started!! 1050/2000 with 22:50 to go - moving onto slowburn!
All welcome, I'm shooting for gold on this one.
lfcawc had added in 136 and is in second. billsnj fancies 2nd or 3rd when he joins, Mrstepot, Rsorour, GamingSwiftie and everyone else welcome for easy bronzes, maybe silvers in return for rubbish solid fuel etc!!
See you at the launch pad!

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
lfcawc had added in 136 and is in second. billsnj fancies 2nd or 3rd when he joins, Mrstepot, Rsorour, GamingSwiftie and everyone else welcome for easy bronzes, maybe silvers in return for rubbish solid fuel etc!!
Steve having problems can't get into you launch. Go forward without me my apologies! Bill

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Can I race you for gold? :p

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Haha, tdv you can ... but I think I might just about be safe now! :) 1092/2000 (of which 956 is me) with 21:27:00 left.

By the way thanks for the Defroster from TDV20 ... only one more and I get my third FC! :)

you are welcome... will try to sort out the other defroster tomorrow...

Hum.. 956 - should be easy to beat... - just kidding - will do my best to stay under your points... but sadly lfcawc is going to loose 2nd place...

Sorry could not resist... we have lift off... (I thought I did good by staying 20 points under)

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
you are welcome... will try to sort out the other defroster tomorrow...

Hum.. 956 - should be easy to beat... - just kidding - will do my best to stay under your points... but sadly lfcawc is going to loose 2nd place...

Sorry could not resist... we have lift off... (I thought I did good by staying 20 points under)

Hahaha ... so much for my slow burn launch and the chance to use Solid Fuel and EB's!!!!! :) That must be my quickest Prometheus launch yet! :) Thanks for the helping hand!

Yes, you did very well to stay under my total ... very close! Don't think lfcawc will mind as 2nd & 3rd equate to the same Silver Box don't they?
Down to my last PEB now and my neighbor visits yielded 3 Launch Boxes which contained ... Solid Fuel, EB and a Small Fuel Tank ... yay ... :(
Another defroster tomorrow would be lovely! Thanks! :)

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Hahaha ... so much for my slow burn launch and the chance to use Solid Fuel and EB's!!!!! :) That must be my quickest Prometheus launch yet! :) Thanks for the helping hand!

Yes, you did very well to stay under my total ... very close! Don't think lfcawc will mind as 2nd & 3rd equate to the same Silver Box don't they?
Down to my last PEB now and my neighbor visits yielded 3 Launch Boxes which contained ... Solid Fuel, EB and a Small Fuel Tank ... yay ... :(
Another defroster tomorrow would be lovely! Thanks! :)
I got left behind! :-(
I hate when my job interferes with this game. :)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature

oppsie - did not realise that you wanted to burn up some of the slow fuel... I built 6 cosmic stations and find them pretty useless - I will look to sell them as soon as I need the land...

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
oppsie - did not realise that you wanted to burn up some of the slow fuel... I built 6 cosmic stations and find them pretty useless - I will look to sell them as soon as I need the land...
No don't worry about it! That was the plan but I don't think I will ever burn up my EBs or Solid Fuel so it was wishful thinking.
The quick launch works for me as it means I can go again tomorrow night before I go to bed, probably by joining someone elses, so it worked out well.

Mrstepot sorry you didn't get to join - ill be ready again tomorrow night (23.5 hours from now) to support you (or Rsorour) if either of you want to go for gold? If not I have probably just enough left to go for one more gold launch, if you just want to tag along for a silver, until I will have to wait to get more PEBs or MStabs. Let me know what you do! Happy to support tomorrow night! :)

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Steve ...... I missed your launch too!!!. My lander just arrived a few minutes ago. I don't have enough to go for gold... need to replenish my stocks; at least a couple of PEBs will do ...I am happy to assist in future launches . Becky (Mrstepot ) , if you have enough, go for it. let us know. We need to reorganize ....:LOL:. We were unstoppable!!!billsnj I am assuming you will be replenishing stocks in the next coming days. keep us posted
Cheers!

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Steve ...... I missed your launch too!!!. My lander just arrived a few minutes ago. I don't have enough to go for gold... need to replenish my stocks; at least a couple of PEBs will do ...I am happy to assist in future launches . Becky (Mrstepot ) , if you have enough, go for it. let us know. We need to reorganize ....:LOL:. We were unstoppable!!!billsnj I am assuming you will be replenishing stocks in the next coming days. keep us posted
Cheers!
Rsorour
I am ready to go. Bill is going to wait to hear back from Tech Support.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Hey Pakman ..... just joined your Pakman2 launch and noticed you've put 56 point in in the past ~30 min. Is this a glitch? Please confirm... i was looking for silver or a bronze finish as i do not have enough. (Update: just saw that you added points...glad you're still there...pheww!!)
Cheers!

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Hey Pakman ..... just joined your Pakman2 launch and noticed you've put 56 point in in the past ~30 min. Is this a glitch? Please confirm... i was looking for silver or a bronze finish as i do not have enough.
Cheers!
Rsorour
Oh no! Does that mean I am on my own? Lol!
Well, if anyone out there wants to ride along...hop on board! 6 minutes into my launch and I put in 1096 points so far.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Rsorour
Oh no! Does that mean I am on my own? Lol!
Well, if anyone out there wants to ride along...hope on board! 6 minutes into my launch and I put in 1096 points so far.
No ....No ...No !!! 1096 points??? switch places!! My stats are 112 points with 36 minutes into the launch. I can put more but i am afraid that launch could have been abandoned....so i'm not sure if i should add and waste my launch ready items... i'm kinda stuck...dunno what to do:confused:

No ....No ...No !!! 1096 points??? switch places!! My stats are 112 points with 36 minutes into the launch. I can put more but i am afraid that launch could have been abandoned....so i'm not sure if i should add and waste my launch ready items... i'm kinda stuck...dunno what to do:confused:

Don't worry - was just taking it slow whilst I was getting up to speed with threads on the new update. I've now fired in some bigs ones to get us up to over 1000 points. If possible I do however want to try and wait for Pakman to join (lander returns in 7 hours) but no worries if I don't - I'm sure others will join beforehand - your more than welcome.

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Rsorour
Oh, shoot! As hard as we tried to plan and we both ended up in a tough spot! I may end up staying up all night to make this launch a success. I am feeling really grateful for the 2 PEB's I got today! Wish you were onboard, but hopefully someone else will save the day. Hopefully, Pakman will shed some light on your situation so you know what to do! Good luck!

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Thanks Pakman .... i saw you fire the big ones (y). That was a relief..lol! I had previous experience with launch glitches, abandoned launches, and double launches. i have become paranoid as a result. Its good to be your wingman!! (Mrstepot launch will not be wasted... Pakman is inda house; Best of luck on yours)
Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom