Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Space launches imminent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Steve74-uk
Username
Steve74-uk
billsnj - good news, I just tried to add you again and it worked! If you accept before I go out I can jump in and help you out over the rest of the evening UK time. Tag me when you accept!

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
Hi Rsorour & Mrstepot just back out of the water and ready to join your launch but I see you have already launched!! Must have been a quick one! Count me in for the next one though, if you want I can start one a few hours before your capsule lands and have it all prepped up (if no one else wants a turn at gold I'm happy to go for it) - let me know?
billsnj not an exclusive group at all, please join, it's just a way to keep everyone launching regularly and whoever is ready uses their good stuff to get gold and everyone else gets the silvers and bronzes for using up the less useful stuff and possibly the odd large fuel tank. Its a system that works really well.

Rsorour - :) yeah, waves were ok today, bit messy but still fun! Tomorrow morning, same again! I'm surfing in Cornwall, England this weekend ... a bit chilly but not as cold as it was in Jan/Feb!
Steve
I will look for your launch tomorrow. It's your turn to go for gold and I will back you up (if your launch is still in progress when my lander returns).
Enjoy the waves!

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
billsnj. My capsule will return at 6pm EST. I will join your launch.
Colin Chew thanks hope you can see my launch. Almost 1300 in with 18 hours to go. However I think GI may have screwed me! Gaming softie tried to join my launch but doesn't see it. Sent me screen shots. This has happened before to me and others. Just join if you can ill post again in about 2 hours or so have to run out. Bill

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
billsnj - How odd... we are clearly neighbors now... but I still can't see your launch... :( this is beginning to sound like a lovely like bug you're finding... I've attached screenshots in case you want to open a support case.
GamingSwiftie TY set u a gift and TY for the screenshots. Doubt GI gives a crap as this issue has been around for quite awhile. Again TY very much. Bill

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
As promised 15 hours 30 minutes left. 1390 / 2000 easy 2nd place for anyone. However, just guessing here, but due to GI's crappy software, none of my terrific neighbors can see my launch!!! Grrrrrrrrr! I would file a TT but I would probably get the standard GI response. So, if anyone can see my launch come on and join as there is only 600 points required from you. Bill

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Colin chew
Colin Chew thanks hope you can see my launch. Almost 1300 in with 18 hours to go. However I think GI may have screwed me! Gaming softie tried to join my launch but doesn't see it. Sent me screen shots. This has happened before to me and others. Just join if you can ill post again in about 2 hours or so have to run out. Bill

billsnj. I can't see your launch. Sorry can't help you.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
As promised 15 hours 30 minutes left. 1390 / 2000 easy 2nd place for anyone. However, just guessing here, but due to GI's crappy software, none of my terrific neighbors can see my launch!!! Grrrrrrrrr! I would file a TT but I would probably get the standard GI response. So, if anyone can see my launch come on and join as there is only 600 points required from you. Bill
billsnj

You sure are jinxed as far as successful launches go, good luck old buddy ( old as in the sense of past neighbour!!) ;)

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
billsnj. I can't see your launch. Sorry can't help you.
Colin Chew thanks colin I just about figured that my launch is invisible and you have confirmed. I'm going to send a Nastygram to GI Support. I have burned up most of my big ticket items and I'm stuck here on my Ipad watching every 10 minutes for 2 measles points or every half hour for 6 crummy points. Meanwhile I have 474 solid fuel and 42 exp bolts and 21 Add Stabs that I have to wait either 2 or 4 hours. GI sucks! Bill ps good luck and thanks again for the info.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
CNX88
Username
CNX88
Just started a launch. Sixteen hours to go. Please feel free to join me. I've already got up to 766 points, but if you want the gold feel free.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Tjiaman
Bill, my capsule just arrived this morning and want to join your lunch, but i cann't see your launch. Cann't join this time. Good luck

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Happy Helen, still not make my own launch. Just let me know if u will.
Hi

I am currently in PM launch with non forum neighbour @Janick, one of his/her neighbours is in 1st place, we have 1206 points added so far. You are welcome to join!

Otherwise I will let you know when my lander returns & I can join you on a new launch :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom